• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Quest Pack idea in the works Assasin's Creed

Discuss Quest creation and share Quests/Quest Packs you've created.

Quest Pack idea in the works Assasin's Creed

Postby Dark Fire Jade » March 7th, 2014, 3:17 pm

New on the forum but bigg fan of hq here and played for years bbut have been working on the idea for this for awhile and wondering if anyone is intrested in possibly giving feedback and so on hope to hear from everyone!
There is sorrow behind those wintery eyes.... But with the Storm comes lighting and thunder bringing light and fear to those who cause trouble within the storm.

Projects Currently working on HQIII story arc idea, assasin's creed packs, advancement system "from heroes to champions" I and II are up part III coming soon, Tales of a Jester/ Loki Quest Pack and much more pm me for more info or search for my topics and posts! |_P
Dark Fire Jade

Skeleton
Skeleton

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Quest Pack idea in the works Assasin's Creed

Postby Gold Bearer » March 7th, 2014, 4:00 pm

Assassins Creed always has beautiful looking settings so if you mean copying the style for some art work I think it would look great and be very compatible with HQ.
:goblin: 1BP, :orc: 2BP, :fimir: 3BP, :skeleton: 1BP, :zombie: 2BP, :mummy: 3BP, :chaoswarrior: 4BP, :gargoyle: 5BP. US :chaoswarrior: 3BP, US :gargoyle: 4BP.

Expanded Combined Spells: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=4296

A psychedelic substance occasionally causes psychotic behaviour in people who have not taken it. - Terence McKenna
DMT - The Spirit Molecule: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwZqVqbkyLM

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Played a turn in five (5) Play-by-Post games. Created a Hot Topic. Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Destroyed a Zombie! Shattered a Skeleton! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Gold Bearer

Crossbowman
Crossbowman

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby Dark Fire Jade » March 7th, 2014, 7:55 pm

Yes its coming along nicely do you make your own quests? If so would you like a preview and get your opinion on it?
There is sorrow behind those wintery eyes.... But with the Storm comes lighting and thunder bringing light and fear to those who cause trouble within the storm.

Projects Currently working on HQIII story arc idea, assasin's creed packs, advancement system "from heroes to champions" I and II are up part III coming soon, Tales of a Jester/ Loki Quest Pack and much more pm me for more info or search for my topics and posts! |_P
Dark Fire Jade

Skeleton
Skeleton

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby Dark Fire Jade » March 7th, 2014, 10:39 pm

My plan is actually 3 quest packs 10 quests each with new artifacts and a few new foes and a custom assasin hero for the adventure or a tag along character durning the packs to fights along side the current heros. Ideas for the quests have been made already even have a few done in the first pack . Anyone intrested in looking at a preview maybe even some feedback or extra ideas to add to it please reply! Will post more info on the quests soon.

Dark Fire Jade

Skeleton
Skeleton

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby drathe » March 7th, 2014, 11:10 pm

Yes, give us a preview and we'll gladly provide feedback. I've never actually played Assassin's Creed and any similarities will be lost on me, but I do like a good quest pack!

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Hero:
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby Dark Fire Jade » March 8th, 2014, 2:17 am

So still new to the forum lol so until I find out how to post attachments I type out a brief description on what I am working on and with.

Assasin Hero addition to play as new character or added as a side character for the pack to go through the story and an ally after the quest pack.

New weapons and armor and artifacts.

New advancement system which is optional to use.

Also new skill and job system also optional.

New foes of course. Lol

Also an idea I use for new foes and creatures that I dont have minis for my idea tiles verus the paper mini stand ups I laminate them so they stay strong also prevent water damage incase of accidental drink spill hopefully not tho!

Also scan of a map hopefully that I have plans for a speacial board for the 3rd quest depends if my scanner will copperate.

Plans are for 10 quests ideas are made and 4 quests are done may be tweaked by end tho and two cards made with more to follow. Also this will be easier for equipped heroes although played by vetren players and using good stratergy may be able to start with new but would recomend with multiple people or characters not recomended for solo character unless he is very well prepared. Will Hopefully post brief quest descriptions tonight or tomrow or if im lucky and figure out how to do attachments actually post some actual content lol wish me luck! Cheers my friends! |_P

Dark Fire Jade

Skeleton
Skeleton

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby Dark Fire Jade » March 8th, 2014, 3:57 am

Here is a look into the storyline a bit and a short summary to the ideas for quests not wanting to say to much too quickly ethier...

Prologue
Your reputation for being a assason has traveled well and you have been contacted by another assasin named vanguard who is a member of the brotherhood and has invited you to meet him and possibly become a apprentice of his to become a member of the brotherhood yourself. So you travel to the far off lands to the holylands where many of great battles took place for many great assasins and you meet vanguard at one of the old assasin temples. you notice it has been abandoned for a long time weather has taken its toll on the once grand temple. Vanguard notices your observation and comments... "yes it is a shame how times have changed this is why the botherhood is looking for new brothers to restore the lands. now the undead and disrespectful people have taken over many of the old halls of the brotherhood this is no exception as i take you through a piece of assasin history we will cut down the tresspasers.

Assasin Hero Stats
B6 A1 plus weapon attack D2 M5 move 2 red dice
may use one handed weapons and dual weild also wear up to medium armor

Legacy of the Assasin's Creed

pack I 10 quests

***note not actual quest names just the general idea until I reveal more.

01 Assasin Training- Deafeat your mentor "assasin mentor not thee mentor just to be on safe side lol" after you run through the halls of an old temple training and honing your skills.

02 infiltrate the church- take out commander templar

03 find the creed- clear a path to the temple

04 obatain the creed- fight your way to the temple and retrieve the creed

05 seek the templar general- his forces are after assasin artifacts

06 seek assasin's blade- get blade before the templars do

07 defend the brotherhood- templars have attacked the brotherhood base

08 seek leonardo- seek leonardo and save him from prison

09 take your birthrite- seek materials in the outskirts for your blade

10 put the church in its place- as it says after you are able to buy a 2nd blade and may move on to pack 2 assasin's cronhicles

pack II assasin's cronhicles teaser and preview of what else is planned

01 reestablish your brotherhood's territories- 5 trainees battle and train them but some may need to be presueded

02 rougue assasins- 3 assasins to fight

03 visit leo- training mission

04 take back pride and honor- 5 assasins same as quest 2 roughly but show them what your new reqruits are made of defend reqruits to earn bonus

05 templar remnats- 4 generals to take out

06 exterminate radicals- 7 trainee assassins 2 reg assasins 4 templars

07 Monster Assasin's?- goblin assasin! evil little green guys as assasins small and quick dont take him lightly!

08 seek the dark brotherhood- chaos assasin reg goblin and orcs seem to be fighting with them?

09 dark blade- 10 chaos assasins "dark blades"

10 death blade- Dont want to give away too much mwahaha

so there you have the teaser slash preview of the storline for 2 of my quest packs in progreess. So any comments or feedback so far please let me know. |_P

Dark Fire Jade

Skeleton
Skeleton

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby Sjeng » March 8th, 2014, 4:58 am

Hi and welcome to the forum! Be sure to take a good look around here. We have lots of great programs for making questmaps, cards etc. (HeroScribe) so go ahead and use those.
Keep posting ;)

You can add attachments once you have made a certain number of posts. I think 6 if I recall correctly.
Check out my YouTube channel Boardgame Heaven, and drop me a sub please!

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote twenty (20) articles for the Blog in three (3) sections. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Chaos Warlock
Chaos Warlock

Forum Language: Nederlands
Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby Dark Fire Jade » March 9th, 2014, 1:19 am

working more on the story tonight and hopefully some cards until i can get the attachments working it will be on my end only then sadly but please give feedback on what ive posted so far would appreciate it.

Dark Fire Jade

Skeleton
Skeleton

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby Goblin-King » March 9th, 2014, 3:57 am

Sounds good so far.
Do you use HeroScribe to make the quest maps?

The easiest way to get useful feedback would be if you show us actual rules and equipment.
This forum is really excellent at refining stuff to be fun and balanced!

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges.Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Ye Olde Judge Dredd
Goblin-King
Really looks like David Bowie

Frozen Horror
Frozen Horror

Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Next

Return to Quests and Quest Packs