• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Quests

Discuss Quest creation and share Quests/Quest Packs you've created.

Quests

Postby Von Necron » December 31st, 2011, 12:27 am

I could never use other people's quests. My friends liked an open world so at the end of each quest I would either give them a choice as to the next weeks quest or I would let them tell me what they wanted to do. For example we played in the warhammer world setting so with all the maps available and novels I understood the geography and political structure and cultures. If the thief wanted to join a guild I would make a quest for that or if the Druid wanted to destroy a beast man herd stone I made a quest. They agreed that the necromancer was the leader so they mostly followed his whims as he searched for artifacts and power.
User avatar
Von Necron

Ogre Warrior
Ogre Warrior
 
Posts: 161
Joined: December 27th, 2011, 12:10 am
Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Quests

Postby Daedalus » January 1st, 2012, 4:06 pm

Do you include the published Quests in your restriction?
..
UNCLE ZARGON
Image
WANTS.. YOU


Rewards:
Wizard of Zargon Group Member Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in five (5) Play-by-Post games. Created a Hot Topic. Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy!Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
Editor-in-Chief
Daedalus
Dread Ruleslawyer

Wizard
Wizard
 
Posts: 5329
Images: 14
Joined: May 9th, 2011, 2:31 pm
Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group MemberScribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberArtists Group MemberChampion Group Member

Re: Quests

Postby Von Necron » January 1st, 2012, 5:57 pm

I had played through those with a couple groups already. So when I started up my last group i let them play through the original and the witch lord with there new heroes and our variations then I had such a hard time getting files off the net of the others I looked at other peoples quests and thought I'm not even using this game board anymore. I got a large black foam board found as many online tiles as I could, made some others and began thump tacking tiles to the black board for quests. So I played two of the original quest books.
User avatar
Von Necron

Ogre Warrior
Ogre Warrior
 
Posts: 161
Joined: December 27th, 2011, 12:10 am
Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member


Return to Quests and Quest Packs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests