mako-heart wrote:What is that tile in room F?
Isn't it from Against the Ogre Horde?
Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.
mako-heart wrote:What is that tile in room F?


Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.










Spiky wrote:chaoticprime wrote:Spiky wrote:Please can I ask how the pit trap outside location F is dealt with? I've not played in years but I assume the heroes cannot search for this until they've fallen in it?
Basically.
EvilI like the way the similar area on the other side of the board doesn't have this trap. If the heroes encounter the trap and fall in, I can see them squabbling about who's going to step first into the 2nd area.




Return to Quests and Quest Packs
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest