Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.


Odanan wrote:Hello!
I started to make my adaptation of the video game. So far, heroes and the first 3 quests are done. Soon, the next two quests will be released. You can find the files here:
https://odanan.gumroad.com/l/sorasil1
https://odanan.gumroad.com/l/sorasil2
https://odanan.gumroad.com/l/sorasil3


Spookyhappyfun wrote:Odanan wrote:Hello!
I started to make my adaptation of the video game. So far, heroes and the first 3 quests are done. Soon, the next two quests will be released. You can find the files here:
https://odanan.gumroad.com/l/sorasil1
https://odanan.gumroad.com/l/sorasil2
https://odanan.gumroad.com/l/sorasil3
I love this and wish it was easy to find minis that matched the images on your cards.




Return to Quests and Quest Packs
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests