• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Not another Gelatinous Cube

Discuss the creation of new Monsters and share Monsters you've created.

Not another Gelatinous Cube

Postby monnock777 » September 13th, 2022, 7:13 pm

Warpslime Blob

Move 3
Attack 4
Defend 6
Body 4
Mind 0

Ability
Digest: If Warpslime Blob occupies same square as a hero, Warpslime my attack hero.
Corrosion: If Warpslime damage hero, that hero suffers Rust spell effect. Hero may roll 1 white combat die, if they roll a shield Corrosion has no effect.

Warpslime is a living, partially aware, and entirely unnatural creature that is born as a result of extensive Warpstone experimentation in a contained environment. The jelly-like protoplasm, hence their popular names of Jellies, Slimes, and Blobs. They flow over solid surfaces or swim through liquids with an undulating motion and can move over almost any surface, including walls and ceilings, seeping through even the narrowest of cracks and crevices. This sticky ooze come in various colors ranging from green, blue to even black, but its most dangerous property is its hunger for metal, particularly iron and copper. It creeps slowly towards the nearest food source, for it needs to feed regularly on these metals. Skaven engineers keep piles of scrap metal handy to throw into these pools at regular intervals, lest their work suddenly dissolve (and then explode) before their eyes. When they run out of scrap metal, they use slaves instead, because in a pinch the slime makes do with the minerals it finds in blood.
monnock777

Fimir
Fimir

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Not another Gelatinous Cube

Postby Kurgan » September 14th, 2022, 11:04 pm

I thought that there were already too many monsters out there, but then I realized there's always room for Jell-O! :mrgreen:

Rewards:
Destroyed a Zombie!
Channeler
Kurgan

Witch Lord
Witch Lord

Hero:
Usergroups:
Scribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberChampion Group Member

Postby Count Mohawk » September 16th, 2022, 1:03 am

Mmmm, Jello. I should make some more of that stuff.

I quite like the concept of this monster - it's dangerous and very tough to kill, but also slow as molasses, so playing "keep-away" becomes a valid strategy. Heroes better hope the room exits don't get cut off!

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle!
Marquis of Math
Count Mohawk

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby monnock777 » September 16th, 2022, 8:57 am

Thanks...

here is the model I am thinking of printing.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3293635
monnock777

Fimir
Fimir

Hero:

Return to Monsters