• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Dungeon! and Warhammer Online based Characters

Discuss the creation of new Heroes and share Heroes you've created.

Re: Dungeon! and Warhammer Online based Characters

Postby WiseOne » March 12th, 2014, 2:33 pm

Thank you for eveyrone who has been a help. Thank you for all of the diversity of creations of everyone that I pull from. As you can see, I like to have a comprehensive system with tons of options. But that is just me. Anyway, I got inspired from a discussion about Assassin's creed to modify the thief a little with a set of 6 skills to choose 3 from and planning to do one for the Assassin. Mine will be closer to the AD&D assassin though. I have added an alchemist as well, work in progress. If anyone has any issues with me using their creations in this, let me know. I have also added suggesting training costs.

-Wise One
WiseOne

Zombie
Zombie

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby Daedalus » March 19th, 2014, 4:16 pm

Have fun with KK. Feel free to let us know how your classes work out in your play sessions.
UNCLE ZARGON
WANTS.. YOU

Rewards:
Wizard of Zargon Group Member Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in five (5) Play-by-Post games. Created a Hot Topic. Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy!Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Editor-in-Chief
Daedalus
Dread Ruleslawyer

Wizard
Wizard

Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group MemberScribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberArtists Group MemberChampion Group Member

Postby WiseOne » March 29th, 2014, 5:08 pm

So we completed Kellar's Keep. Here is what we have found.

Barbarian/Berserker - really boring. Great for a new player or one who doesn't want to think. But otherwise would get pretty boring
Dwarf Ironbreaker - works beautifully
Druid - works beautifully
Thief - works but you end up relying on him and waiting for him to search for additional treasure or disarm traps. But if you don't have another to disarm traps, he is good.

As for Kellar's Keep. I would modify the shapeshifter that once the same card is drawn a second time, that is the end. Because otherwise 1/100 chance basically to get him and running I think ruins most of it, unless you could just close a door which we have never played. It seems like certain death otherwise or just a significant nuisance. She actually skipped that room so we never fought him.

-WiseOne
WiseOne

Zombie
Zombie

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Previous

Return to Heroes