• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Equipment as loot.

Discuss card making and cards you have made.

Re: Equipment as loot.

Postby sadkitchen » February 21st, 2012, 4:19 am

When we played we ruled that thrown weapons (daggers) could be retrieved allong with (and instead of if you chose not to search) searching for treasure. So when we got to Magical Throwing Daggers, we just decided that they only had enough magic for one throw, and then they were normal daggers from then on out. We never seemed to grow too much gold when we played. Possibly it was due to not ever making it past both of the widespread US expansions (RotWL and KK).

One of my friends homebrewed a 'returning throwing dagger' for the rule sticklers, where it is just a normal dagger but if it is thrown it is not crossed off of your character sheet.

- SadKitchen
sadkitchen

Ogre Champion
Ogre Champion

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Equipment as loot.

Postby Daedalus » February 22nd, 2012, 7:19 pm

Me like. I was thinking of going with a die roll, or it's lost/damaged.

Oh, waitaminute...I already posted something about this earlier in the thread! :oops:

Emily Latella wrote:Never mind!
UNCLE ZARGON
WANTS.. YOU

Rewards:
Wizard of Zargon Group Member Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in five (5) Play-by-Post games. Created a Hot Topic. Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy!Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Editor-in-Chief
Daedalus
Dread Ruleslawyer

Wizard
Wizard

Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group MemberScribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberArtists Group MemberChampion Group Member

Previous

Return to Cards