• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

German card additions (Talisman 3rd Ed. conversions inter a)

Discuss card making and cards you have made.

Re: German card additions (Talisman 3rd Ed. conversions)

Postby Ragnarök » September 25th, 2020, 9:13 pm

By the way for the German community on this site. I printed those cards in the original HQ size, which is 54 mm x 80 mm. The provided images in this thread already have got the 3 mm additional trim on each side, which is needed for printing. I still have got the ready-to-print pdf files, so just pm me, in case you want to reprint them. I also found a professional German online printing service, which did an exellent job on my cards. You really can't tell the difference between the old original cards and these new ones, except that the original ones show signs of age and usage, while these printed ones look brandnew of course. I can recommend https://www.quartettbar.de/ which charged an additional fee of 20 € for the custom size, since they had to calibrate the printing machines for the special HQ size of cards, but it was well worth it. I'm in no way associated with that company, which is located in Münster and I'm living in Berlin, just wanted to share my experience, no advertising. Thought it would be helpful to provide this info, since I had to approach several comapnies and many just offer standard card sizes, while this one offers custom sized card prints.

Rewards:
Destroyed a Zombie!
Ragnarök

Zombie
Zombie

Forum Language: Deutsch
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Previous

Return to Cards