• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Showdown's HomeBrew Hero Quest Project - The Cards

Discuss card making and cards you have made.

Re: Showdown's HomeBrew Hero Quest Project - The Cards

Postby Lemmeron » April 2nd, 2019, 9:37 am

Thank you for sharing. You have rekindled my creative streak to finally add to the rest of my cards, with modern images.

Rewards:
Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Created a Hot Topic. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy!
Lemmeron

Ogre Chieftain
Ogre Chieftain

Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby Scopeh » June 17th, 2021, 1:41 pm

Dave,

I found your website for your homebrew heroquest and its REALLY impressive, the homebrew rules seem like a very complete system without changing the vibe of the game.

I haven't played HQ since I was a kid and I am currently in the process of updating an old copy of HeroQuest I bagged from Ebay so me and my own little goblin brood can play :goblin: :D

I am adapting your homebrew rules for myself slightly to remove the colored dice, but everything else is in :)

However I cant find a detailed description of your rules regarding which classes can choose which magic schools, and I noticed at least two of the traits were missing from your website (battle magic for the Warlock, and Nature Magic for the beast master), I am sure i saw something about the range of ranged weapons but further elaboration would be great.

Any help on where to find these would be great :D

Thank you
Scopeh

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon

Postby YatogamiKuro » July 11th, 2022, 10:33 am

Showdown35 wrote:Here ya go!!

These are the photoshop files for all my cards. Fonts I use are "Papyrus," "Romic-Light," and "Romic-Light Italic."

There are a bunch of Trait cards, so they are still uploading as I write this, if you don't see them, they will eventual be there. Have fun!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xqed1ahgjatt89q/AAAil-V6YGoMjNWvCxN-weOia?dl=0

the link is broken.... would you still have the psd files of your cards and the base template? I really want to translate these cards to pt-br and play :D
YatogamiKuro

Forum Language: Português (Brasil)
Hero:

Postby Caitiff18 » July 25th, 2022, 11:07 pm

Yes, I too would like the link. I just found these a couple of days ago. They're great! Would it also be possible, if not too much of an imposition, to have them as printable files also?
Caitiff18

Goblin
Goblin

Evil Sorcerer: Zargon

Previous

Return to Cards