• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Idea for treasure cards

Discuss card making and cards you have made.

Idea for treasure cards

Postby drathe » March 6th, 2009, 11:19 pm

The European version and North American version have different treasure cards. I normally play with the North American treasure cards, but I've been wanting to create a new treasure deck with both versions of treasure cards. I believe it was Phoenix who said that he switches between decks for every other quest which I think is a great idea. Unfortunately, I've already started a new group quite a while ago and I don't want to switch it up now. Instead I came up with an alternative. As both the BQP and EQP come with new treasure to add to the deck, as does WOM, I've decided to split the European deck into three groups and add them in for KK, WL and AOH. That way with the new quests come new treasures as well.

Post Transfer from Old Forum - Original Post Date: Wednesday March 26th, 2008 05:49pm

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Idea for treasure cards

Postby Phoenix » March 6th, 2009, 11:20 pm

Yep, that would be me... I like switching things up a bit. I let the Heroes decide whether they want the US or UK deck (on their very first adventure). After they decide, I casually let them know that the UK version has more "Treasures" in it and that the US version has more Hazards. They usually get a little mad at me... :)

Post Transfer from Old Forum - Original Post Date: Wednesday March 26th, 2008 08:38pm

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
The Great
Phoenix

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Return to Cards