saying that it would be hard to price fairly because your features vary so much.
When I get the chance, I'll message you with my exact scales - I don't have them in front of me right now. But, to
start with:
I usually go with 1 combat die = 100 gold to start with - both weapons and armor.
For weapons, I add a bit extra for reach/diagonal attacks (15 at least, 50 at most)
For range weapons, add a bit extra (maybe 30-60 gold).
If a weapon offers more than one ability (regular attack and throw attack, for example), use the basic price for
the combat dice offered, then add another 25 perhaps for the extra ability. (so, a dagger would be 125 gold)
For armor, if it gives a movement penalty, decrease the price a bit (say 10-20 per 1 space penalty, perhaps)
If armor offers any attack ability, simply add the proper amount, based on your weapon price scale.
If anything is magical, I would maybe go with 100 gold extra for each additional combat dice offered if it is one use,
per quest, then another 25-50 gold for each additional use per quest. If it has some other magical ability, you can
judge how useful it would be in your quests, but I would not go any less than 50 gold extra per use per quest, and
you could go up to 150 or so per use per quest if it is REALLY useful in your game.
If an item offers two different magical effects, use your basic price scale as discussed above, and add a bit more,
maybe another 20-40 gold, simply for the variety available.
As I said, when I get my equipment list in front of me, I'll message you with my exact pricing ideas
Cheers.
























, you can reroll the white shield, but not the black.
attacks you and rolled at least one