torilen wrote:I'll take care of it and repost for anyone who wants "good" copies
did you repost them?
Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.
torilen wrote:I'll take care of it and repost for anyone who wants "good" copies


Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.
torilen wrote:Don't know if you would've seen my own creations on here...here is a link for you, in case you're interested.
I always like to see more variations on a theme or idea...mine is a wand. A "neck spot" is good, too.
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=1201&p=13333#p13333
Sjeng wrote:torilen wrote:I'll take care of it and repost for anyone who wants "good" copies
did you repost them?






torilen wrote:OH GOOD GRIEF - I did fix them...Guess I didn't upload the revised versions.
How sad is that?![]()
And, as far as both of us coming up with gemstones - I stole my idea from the Diablo PC game. hehe








Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests