• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Basic Treasure Cards

Discuss card making and cards you have made.

Basic Treasure Cards

Postby blunder1983 » May 31st, 2017, 9:22 am

I'm trying to pull together a hybrid of the US and UK versions, and I've been using Sjeng's amazing updated EU cards.

However, his treasure deck only has the new cards and I can't make them the same size as the existing HQ cards. I want to make an entire new deck but the pdf on the main site has a cream colored background to the cards rather than the white of Sjeng's, meaning they're not quite compatible.

Does anyone have images of the normal treasure cards that I can combine into one printerstudio deck?

Chris
blunder1983
 
Posts: 2
Joined: January 23rd, 2016, 7:09 pm
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Return to Cards

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests