Goblin-King wrote:Just finished my Kill Team![]()
You are an artist. That is just an incredible paint job. It’s not just practice, you have a gift. Thanks for sharing the photos.
Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.
Goblin-King wrote:Just finished my Kill Team![]()


Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.
Goblin-King wrote:Just finished my Kill Team![]()




Goblin-King wrote:Oh you guys!Thank you





j_dean80 wrote:j_dean80 wrote:j_dean80 wrote:I've been going through the original quest books and editing them. Been fixing errors of MB and blending some NA and EU with what I see more fitting. Have the maps done in HeroScribe so far for the game system, KK, and RotWL.
Finished through AtOH, MotM, and FH. Not sure how to do Dark Company, maybe each map section on a seperate page? Would be a lot of scrolling but the map as is takes too much table space.
Finished Dark Company. Made it separate maps and put numbers by the doors to represent the Quest map the door leads to.




"In The End We Are All Shadows and Dust" 


Thor-in wrote:I'm working on an idea for next years Christmas Exchange already. Hopefully I'll be able to pull off the idea I have in mind. I'll have to get started on it after the New Year.
AaronAGN wrote:Goblin-King !!! Oh my God! That paint job is amazing!!!! You are gifted with serious skill. I wish I could do that.


Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests