• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Look what I picked up at GenCon...

Guests may gather here for General Discussions about almost any Topic. NO BRAWLING!
Forum rules
Certain topics have become known to cause friction among passionate members. We kindly ask that topics relating to these subjects be taken outside the Inn to Websites that specialise in those subjects.

Thus far, these topics are: Recreational Drugs, Religion and Science.

Re: Look what I picked up at GenCon...

Postby joec » March 7th, 2015, 5:52 pm

Here's the rest... I thought there'd be more. I guess not!

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


Rewards:
Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic.
User avatar
joec

Ogre Lord
Ogre Lord
 
Posts: 273
Joined: July 6th, 2010, 4:24 pm
Location: Detroit, MI USA
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Look what I picked up at GenCon...

Postby Daedalus » April 29th, 2015, 2:03 pm

I miss going to Gen Con. I hope to get back there one day. Update again if you return from there with a new prize or worthy story.
..
UNCLE ZARGON
Image
WANTS.. YOU


Rewards:
Wizard of Zargon Group Member Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in five (5) Play-by-Post games. Created a Hot Topic. Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy!Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
Editor-in-Chief
Daedalus
Dread Ruleslawyer

Wizard
Wizard
 
Posts: 5332
Images: 14
Joined: May 9th, 2011, 2:31 pm
Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group MemberScribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberArtists Group MemberChampion Group Member

Re: Look what I picked up at GenCon...

Postby joec » April 29th, 2015, 2:09 pm

There won't be any GenCon tales this year from me. My wife and I are expecting our first child, and the baby shower is GenCon weekend.

Small price to pay, but you'll be sure my kid will go to GenCon as soon as it is reasonably possible!


Rewards:
Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic.
User avatar
joec

Ogre Lord
Ogre Lord
 
Posts: 273
Joined: July 6th, 2010, 4:24 pm
Location: Detroit, MI USA
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: Look what I picked up at GenCon...

Postby Teldurn » April 29th, 2015, 5:09 pm

Congratulations, Joe!

Say goodbye to sleep for a few months. :P
War is not the answer...unless the question is, 'What is not the answer?'

Check out Broadsword, a love letter to 90s dungeon crawling board games.


Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Destroyed a Zombie!Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
Teldurn

Giant Wolf
Giant Wolf
 
Posts: 787
Joined: October 18th, 2013, 5:22 pm
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Previous

Return to Ye Olde Pub

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest