• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

SCORE!!

Guests may gather here for General Discussions about almost any Topic. NO BRAWLING!
Forum rules
Certain topics have become known to cause friction among passionate members. We kindly ask that topics relating to these subjects be taken outside the Inn to Websites that specialise in those subjects.

Thus far, these topics are: Recreational Drugs, Religion and Science.

Re: SCORE!!

Postby Jafazo » November 9th, 2014, 3:54 am

Sexy haul my friend, congrats.

Your must've impressed the seller with a maxed out Charisma check.

Aaaahaha, see what I did there? Cause like, we're roleplayers, and I made reference to an in-game mechanic attributed to a.... a real.... life.... occurrence.... and....

- Crickets -

Aherm.... right.
Unless you specify your version I'm going by the US rules.
User avatar
Jafazo

Ogre Champion
Ogre Champion
 
Posts: 199
Joined: September 1st, 2014, 3:52 pm
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: SCORE!!

Postby torilen » November 9th, 2014, 9:58 am

you know what really bites - I just wasn't greedy enough when I made this score.
They had almost all of the Dragonlance adventure modules - at least 1 through 16, I know for a fact.
I almost bought them, but I probably would never have played them. I just wanted them for what
they were. I decided against...again...just wasn't feeling that greedy. I'd have gotten them for
$1.50 or $2.00 each, if that.

I look online - ebay, amazon, B&N - those things are $15 - $20 a piece, if not more. Makes me sick
to my stomach. I've been kicking myself since then. That's one of those epic fails you just can't
let yourself live down.


Rewards:
Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic.
torilen

Ice Gremlin
Ice Gremlin
 
Posts: 2081
Joined: October 9th, 2009, 4:18 am
Location: Virginia, USA
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Previous

Return to Ye Olde Pub

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests