• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

a HeroQuest horde

Guests may gather here for General Discussions about almost any Topic. NO BRAWLING!
Forum rules
Certain topics have become known to cause friction among passionate members. We kindly ask that topics relating to these subjects be taken outside the Inn to Websites that specialise in those subjects.

Thus far, these topics are: Recreational Drugs, Religion and Science.

Re: a HeroQuest horde

Postby torilen » November 27th, 2013, 6:52 pm

Jackboy - yes, please post the 20 year old quest, and try to label it so we all know that's what it is.
I'm very interested in seeing that.

Good job on that find...sounds like you scored a magnificent deal. Thanks for sharing.


Rewards:
Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic.
torilen

Ice Gremlin
Ice Gremlin
 
Posts: 2081
Joined: October 9th, 2009, 4:18 am
Location: Virginia, USA
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: a HeroQuest horde

Postby Jackyboy » November 27th, 2013, 7:43 pm

torilen wrote:Jackboy - yes, please post the 20 year old quest, and try to label it so we all know that's what it is.
I'm very interested in seeing that.

Good job on that find...sounds like you scored a magnificent deal. Thanks for sharing.



No problem torilen :D

I will get the old quest up to standards worth sharing then upload it here. The quest does look interesting, I just wish I had the guys name who made it to credit him accordingly. Oh well John Doo it is ;)
Please PM me if any of my old links to files are currently down. I am in the process of hosting them somewhere new!

:)


Rewards:
Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Jackyboy

Ogre Chieftain
Ogre Chieftain
 
Posts: 235
Images: 4
Joined: November 24th, 2013, 7:59 am
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: a HeroQuest horde

Postby chaoticprime » November 27th, 2013, 9:11 pm

Jackyboy wrote:
chaoticprime wrote:I was recently given two sets of HEroquest, one Dragonstrike, one Bloodbowl 3rd ed, and a Warhammer Quest w/o the minis. I need a RotWL box, if you don't need yours.


A nice set there buddy! :D

I'm not sure whether I'm going to need the box yet or not; as I may sell a complete boxed expansion. Also I am from the UK and mine is the European style box. I see you're from the US and you'd probably want a US style box right?

OH YEAH! forgot to mention. My friend brought me back my DragonStrike game too which he'd lost! @ ampersand - Dude I know how you feel. I was MOST suprised to get these board games back. From now on lending stuff out just ISN'T happening!!!

ALSO - I picked up Blood Bowl complete in a chairty shop last year for £3!!! :D and I somehow recently got given a copy of Warhammer Quest which I need to check through...looks like most of the stuff is there though (fingers crossed!) |_P


You seem to have my power of stumbling across board games.

You'd be good to ask this: I am friends with a game-writer named Uri Kurlianchik who lives in Israel. He works for the state heading up a children's program that teaches intercommunication through role-playing and board games. Here is his blog: http://dndkids.blogspot.com/ I have been collecting pieces to send his program a complete version of HeroQuest. I have everything I need to have a complete set for them (thanks to other donors) except the furniture tops. Would you be interested in completing the set?

EDIT:http://index.rpg.net/display-search.phtml?key=contributor&value=Uri+Kurlianchik


Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
User avatar
chaoticprime
Practically Lives Here

Swordsman
Swordsman
 
Posts: 1939
Images: 0
Joined: February 10th, 2013, 3:38 am
Location: Kansas City
Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: a HeroQuest horde

Postby knightkrawler » November 28th, 2013, 2:08 am

Which furniture tops exactly?
HQ - Heroes & Villains (Dropbox-download link) https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jgj0kzsys9w38oh/AAA_VEHx6vMv4HKRX7IiOWTFa?dl=0
Feedback http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3560
Gallery http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=1972&hilit=knightkrawler+gallery&start=200
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've found a way of paying off old debts:
Always make more promises than you can break.


Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
Cheese Baron
knightkrawler
The Furry Blue Derailer

Witch Lord
Witch Lord
 
Posts: 5825
Images: 27
Joined: May 25th, 2012, 2:26 pm
Location: Regensburg, Germany
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: a HeroQuest horde

Postby Jackyboy » November 28th, 2013, 7:35 am

chaoticprime - What tops exactly. I hate to sound like a greedy little boy that wants it all, and I would love to share especially for a venture such as this. So please give me a list of what you need and I'll have a good rummage through my boxes to see what I have. Although I have 4 boxes of heroquest, they are not all full and I'm expecting some furniture to be missing. I will however, have a proper sort out of everything soon as possible and then get back to you.

The idea of teaching children intercommunication through HeroQuest is amazing! I am currently on my last year of a degree programme studying Early Childhood Education. I have already decided my area for dissertation. BOY! if I only heard of this sooner I could have done it on this! It would certainly be more interesting for me I tell you! :lol: |_P
Please PM me if any of my old links to files are currently down. I am in the process of hosting them somewhere new!

:)


Rewards:
Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Jackyboy

Ogre Chieftain
Ogre Chieftain
 
Posts: 235
Images: 4
Joined: November 24th, 2013, 7:59 am
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Previous

Return to Ye Olde Pub

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests