• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Anyone know where to find this?

Discuss HeroQuest: The Fellowship of Four, the first HeroQuest novel by Dave Morris.

Anyone know where to find this?

Postby comets911 » January 19th, 2016, 11:23 pm

I'd love to sit down and read this book. I have no idea where to look for a copy so if anyone can give me some info it'd be much appreciated
comets911

Goblin
Goblin
 
Posts: 15
Joined: January 19th, 2016, 10:47 pm
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Anyone know where to find this?

Postby The Admiral » February 3rd, 2016, 5:11 am

comets911 wrote:I'd love to sit down and read this book. I have no idea where to look for a copy so if anyone can give me some info it'd be much appreciated


I've ordered a copy off Amazon.


Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters.
The Admiral

Halberdier
Halberdier
 
Posts: 1475
Joined: April 8th, 2015, 7:31 am
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: Anyone know where to find this?

Postby Bareheaded Warrior » February 3rd, 2016, 3:14 pm

I have a copy, probably go it from Amazon also ( I don't recall). Good for nostalgia, not so good for anything else.
:skull: = one hit
:blackshield: = one hit & pushback
:whiteshield: = cancels one hit

HQ versions: "Original" - 1989 1st edition & 1990 2nd edition, "Remake" - 1990 NA remake & 2021 reprint

HQ Golden Rules
FAQs, Errata & Clarifications for the Original Editions
HQ Common Notification System

1BP = :goblin: :orc: :skeleton: :zombie:
2BP = :fimir: :mummy: :chaoswarrior:
3BP = :gargoyle:


Rewards:
Wrote an article for the Blog.
User avatar
Bareheaded Warrior

Scout
Scout
 
Posts: 1220
Joined: December 8th, 2013, 11:12 am
Location: UK
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: Anyone know where to find this?

Postby Baylor_OgreBane » February 3rd, 2016, 3:54 pm

I got mine way back in the early 90's, back in primary school. Won a story writing competition in my class and as a prize we were allowed to choose 2 books from the Book shop company that used to come around in those days. I chose the obvious and my copy of the hobbit. Both books have been very over loved in the years since!


Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
Baylor_OgreBane

High Mage
High Mage
 
Posts: 434
Images: 32
Joined: June 29th, 2010, 5:23 am
Location: uk, bucks
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: Anyone know where to find this?

Postby alyndavies » February 4th, 2016, 3:28 pm

comets911 wrote:I'd love to sit down and read this book. I have no idea where to look for a copy so if anyone can give me some info it'd be much appreciated

I might have one here you can buy, but postage to America might cost you a few quid, or dollars at least.
alyndavies

Ogre Warrior
Ogre Warrior
 
Posts: 166
Joined: May 7th, 2015, 8:29 am
Location: South Wales, UK
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member


Return to Novel: The Fellowship of Four

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest