• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Anyone have wave 2 minis yet?

Projects created by Zealot Miniatures may be discussed in this room.

Anyone have wave 2 minis yet?

Postby DullandRusty » April 28th, 2020, 11:10 pm

Any one have wave 2 from zealots latest Kickstarter? I'm doing to see them in resin
DullandRusty

Ogre Lord
Ogre Lord
 
Posts: 265
Joined: October 28th, 2017, 12:37 am
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Anyone have wave 2 minis yet?

Postby DullandRusty » April 28th, 2020, 11:11 pm

If you do, can you post some pictures?
DullandRusty

Ogre Lord
Ogre Lord
 
Posts: 265
Joined: October 28th, 2017, 12:37 am
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: Anyone have wave 2 minis yet?

Postby Stig » April 29th, 2020, 1:59 am

I don't. I selected to get them all shipped in one go once they're all finished. I selected standard resin.

In the meantime I've started a massive homebrew project that I desperately want to get done before they arrive. It's a race!


Rewards:
Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Killed a mighty Fimir! Destroyed a Zombie! Smashed a massive Gargoyle!
User avatar
Stig

Ogre Lord
Ogre Lord
 
Posts: 273
Joined: December 23rd, 2015, 5:12 am
Location: London, United Kingdom
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: Anyone have wave 2 minis yet?

Postby Stig » April 29th, 2020, 2:01 am

I don't. I selected to get them all shipped in one go once they're all finished. I selected standard resin.

In the meantime I've started a massive homebrew project that I desperately want to get done before they arrive. It's a race!


Rewards:
Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Killed a mighty Fimir! Destroyed a Zombie! Smashed a massive Gargoyle!
User avatar
Stig

Ogre Lord
Ogre Lord
 
Posts: 273
Joined: December 23rd, 2015, 5:12 am
Location: London, United Kingdom
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: Anyone have wave 2 minis yet?

Postby StratosVX » May 1st, 2020, 3:06 pm

I also chose to have mine all shipped at once. I can't wait to see them. Thantos does fantastic work.


Rewards:
Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
User avatar
Scribe of Heroes
StratosVX
I hate snakes, Jacques...

Scout
Scout
 
Posts: 1145
Joined: November 6th, 2012, 12:44 am
Location: Utah, USA
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: Anyone have wave 2 minis yet?

Postby Thantos » May 20th, 2020, 5:27 am

Everything is being produced now :) Wave 2 pledges have been shipping and we will be increasing the speed of shipping now we are maxing out on the moulds.
Will be making an update today with lots of pretty pictures of all the w2 minis :D
http://www.zealotminiatures.com
Models. Plastic Injection. Resin Casting. High Res 3D Printing . Macro 3D Scanning .


Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges.
User avatar
Thantos

Giant Wolf
Giant Wolf
 
Posts: 782
Images: 0
Joined: September 12th, 2013, 6:28 am
Location: UK
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: Anyone have wave 2 minis yet?

Postby DullandRusty » May 20th, 2020, 6:17 pm

Thantos wrote:Everything is being produced now :) Wave 2 pledges have been shipping and we will be increasing the speed of shipping now we are maxing out on the moulds.
Will be making an update today with lots of pretty pictures of all the w2 minis :D



Hooray!!! Can't wait!
DullandRusty

Ogre Lord
Ogre Lord
 
Posts: 265
Joined: October 28th, 2017, 12:37 am
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: Anyone have wave 2 minis yet?

Postby Einari » May 26th, 2020, 3:33 pm

Good looking stuff you have provided.
Too bad I found this KS today and way too late.

I guess I have to bookmark Kickstarter and explore that platform more regularly :)
Einari

Goblin
Goblin
 
Posts: 12
Joined: May 26th, 2019, 2:09 pm
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar

Re: Anyone have wave 2 minis yet?

Postby StratosVX » May 27th, 2020, 4:08 pm

I believe Thantos puts the minis in his store after the kickstarters are over. You can shoot him a message to find out.


Rewards:
Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
User avatar
Scribe of Heroes
StratosVX
I hate snakes, Jacques...

Scout
Scout
 
Posts: 1145
Joined: November 6th, 2012, 12:44 am
Location: Utah, USA
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: Anyone have wave 2 minis yet?

Postby Thantos » June 4th, 2020, 7:04 am

Yea all the minis will be in the store in about 6-8 weeks, looking at the speed we are casting these now. :)
http://www.zealotminiatures.com
Models. Plastic Injection. Resin Casting. High Res 3D Printing . Macro 3D Scanning .


Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges.
User avatar
Thantos

Giant Wolf
Giant Wolf
 
Posts: 782
Images: 0
Joined: September 12th, 2013, 6:28 am
Location: UK
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Next

Return to Zealot Miniatures

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest