Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.


Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.


sajungzak wrote:It doesn't look like you'd miss out on any savings by pledging for a lone bull and picking just the ones you want, but for me, I gotta get 'em all! Not a big fan of banner bearers simply because I won't use them, I'm sure others will, but with the additional weapons I can put an axe in that hand, so, yeah, gotta get 'em all!
And the female heroes look quite good as well. I don't mind that they only come in the four pack. My only wish is that you had a barbarian to go with ampersans other heroes... or perhaps a themed variant set of four to go with the next KS...




Thantos wrote:sajungzak wrote:It doesn't look like you'd miss out on any savings by pledging for a lone bull and picking just the ones you want, but for me, I gotta get 'em all! Not a big fan of banner bearers simply because I won't use them, I'm sure others will, but with the additional weapons I can put an axe in that hand, so, yeah, gotta get 'em all!
And the female heroes look quite good as well. I don't mind that they only come in the four pack. My only wish is that you had a barbarian to go with ampersans other heroes... or perhaps a themed variant set of four to go with the next KS...
Yea we have a new arms set for the banner now, so you can have a musicianOooor soon a 2handed axe for him
![]()
@JDean: Individual adventurers available now via the pledge calculatorAnd Mentor story was I
Agreed that minotaurs need a quest now xD
@Figomurphy: lol What is seen can not be unseen




Thantos wrote:Attached one scale pic next to a festive christmas exchange skeleton, spookyhappy![]()






Goblin-King wrote:When life gives you lemons, squeeze those lemons into your eyes, enter a berserker rage and punch life in the face!


Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest