• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Hello fellow Adventurer's

Inn Visitors may sign the Guest Book and Registered Guests may introduce themselves. (Visitors are able to sign the Guest Book)

Hello fellow Adventurer's

Postby Anarky » April 3rd, 2023, 6:33 pm

Greetings

I am the Mage known only as Anarky. While my name sounds menacing let it be known My powers are not of the evil or good variety. I however like to keep it neutral.

I haven't Role Played in years. Really rusty.

Hello I'm Adam from the United States. Years and years ago I had a copy of hero quest. When I was around 10 years old my family moved to another state. We put all of our stuff into a mini storage. 2 Weeks later we came back to get our stuff only to find out our mini storage had been broken into. It was mostly furniture so the thieves didn't take much. What they did take were all my toys. This would include my beloved Hero Quest game. I eventually forgot all about the game until I started dating this girl and behold she had Hero Quest. I remembered! We eventually broke up but I was determined to get another copy of this game. instead of buying a beat up copy on ebay, or something like that, I took another route. I 3d printed the game. It was a massive undertaking. over 2000 pieces later and plenty of paint I now have my beloved Hero Quest game again.

So now I must gather resources for a magical quest awaits me. It is filled with danger and intrigue. I'm going to need magic, weapons, armor and perhaps a potion or two. Ill be taking with me 3 other adventurers. Together we will battle for treasure, artifacts and above all else glory as we take on a cruel sorcerer! :D

Not too sure on the picture rules but if you would like to see the board and mini's just ask. Its all painted and ready to go. I still need to build a box fitting for the game but 1 step at a time.

See you on the Journey!
Anarky

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Hello fellow Adventurer's

Postby Kurgan » April 3rd, 2023, 7:26 pm

Welcome! Always cool to hear people's stories...

Rewards:
Destroyed a Zombie!
Channeler
Kurgan

Witch Lord
Witch Lord

Hero:
Usergroups:
Scribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberChampion Group Member

Re: Hello fellow Adventurer's

Postby Daedalus » April 11th, 2023, 11:57 pm

Of course we'd love to see pics of you colossal project that brought you back the dream!

It's usually best practice to use an image file-sharing site to share images. I use Imgur, for instance. When posting, use the Img button to imbed the link. A bit more is explained here.
UNCLE ZARGON
WANTS.. YOU

Rewards:
Wizard of Zargon Group Member Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in five (5) Play-by-Post games. Created a Hot Topic. Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy!Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Editor-in-Chief
Daedalus
Dread Ruleslawyer

Wizard
Wizard

Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group MemberScribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberArtists Group MemberChampion Group Member

Return to Ye Olde Lobby