• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

A wandering Monster appears!

Inn Visitors may sign the Guest Book and Registered Guests may introduce themselves. (Visitors are able to sign the Guest Book)

A wandering Monster appears!

Postby Severindrax » Saturday November 14th, 2020 11:20pm

Hello all. Just thought i should formally introduce myself.

I'm Sev.
Got my first set of heroquest when i was 14, ruined it with Humbrol enamels and clumsy teenage fingers. Since then i have acquired and sold on more sets than i can remember, and currently have 2 in decent-ish condition. in all that time i have never had a complete set of candles.

I now have kids of my own (well, i say that, the eldest is 22 the middle one is 18 and the youngest is 16) and they all sort of..."bemusedly tolerate" my continual geeking out and imploring them to play.

I've plundered the inn's riches for many years now, always lurking in the shadows, feels good to finally say hello properly.

As many of us here no doubt understand, i am a perpetual Morcar player (or Zargon if i'm feeling particularly mean). I think that's the curse of being the only one who owned the game back in the day.
As a hero (Always the Dwarf if possible) I have rescued Sir Ragnar more times than i can count (dude just keeps getting captured) and killed the witchlord so many times he now just sort of sits up, sees it's me and goes back to sleep for a bit.

christ i feel old.
Severindrax

Skeleton
Skeleton

Forum Language: British English
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Hero:

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: A wandering Monster appears!

Postby Kurgan » Sunday November 15th, 2020 10:46pm

Welcome! Sooner or later we get introduced, and it's all good times... |_P
Kurgan

Swordsman
Swordsman

Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Hero:

Return to Ye Olde Lobby