• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Greeting fellow adventurers!

Inn Visitors may sign the Guest Book and Registered Guests may introduce themselves. (Visitors are able to sign the Guest Book)

Greeting fellow adventurers!

Postby Daith » Thursday October 8th, 2020 5:31pm

I'm a long time HeroQuest fan that sadly has had little chance to play despite having a decent copy of the US game for many a year. I had found the site almost a month before the Haslab project started enthused that I could try to run the old expansion campaigns with my brothers now that we all live nearby each other again. I had even thought of trying to find ways to use my miniatures from the defunct Magic The Gathering: Arena of the Planeswalker sets to add in new adventurers and monsters. I can't wait to get a brand new set soon.
Daith

Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Hero:

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Greeting fellow adventurers!

Postby Oftkilted » Thursday October 8th, 2020 9:24pm

Welcome to Ye Olde Inn! Come join the discussions! Adventure awaits!
Oftkilted

Orc Shaman
Orc Shaman

Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Hero:

Re: Greeting fellow adventurers!

Postby Cael Darkhollow » Friday November 6th, 2020 3:10pm

I still play HeroQuest with my brother and my nephews (his boys.) best game of HQ is a family sitting where we do our best to kill each other on the board of course.
Welcome to the Inn.
By Crom I'll split you crown to crotch to see if your guts are yellow as I think they are nithing.BARBARIAN Ulrich
The last music you shall ever hear will be my bowstring as your forehead sprouts a feathered shaft, pity.ELF Cael Darkhollow
Tomes grimoires manuals atlas formularies compendiums codexes bestiaries folios scrolls... Am I missing anything before we leave?WIZARD Eldritch Heironymous Kigam Magister
Some quick axe work an' we can count the coins and gems.DWARF Wulfram Magnussen
Cael Darkhollow

Ogre Chieftain
Ogre Chieftain

Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Return to Ye Olde Lobby