• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Im Marni

Inn Visitors may sign the Guest Book and Registered Guests may introduce themselves. (Visitors are able to sign the Guest Book)

Re: Im Marni

Postby Marni » February 3rd, 2019, 12:19 am

Thanks everyone.

I ordered/paid for Heroquest today, and Im excited for when it arrives in a week or two. I think we will start with the first quest in the book, and if it’s too hard we will move to custom quests. I don’t think I will be changing rules on the fly, but maybe it will be helpful. The game has healthy competition, and I want the children to lose sometimes, but I also don’t want them to be slaughtered every game, so we shall see what happens.

Thanks again.
Marni

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Im Marni

Postby mitchiemasha » February 3rd, 2019, 9:49 am

Depending on which edition you get... the fist quest is one of the hardest. After that the rest introduce a few twists but are much easier.

Rewards:
Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Prince
mitchiemasha

Halberdier
Halberdier

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Previous

Return to Ye Olde Lobby