• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Just about me

Inn Visitors may sign the Guest Book and Registered Guests may introduce themselves. (Visitors are able to sign the Guest Book)

Just about me

Postby ndsandman » August 7th, 2010, 11:52 pm

I am an old school gamer from back in the day.
Started with DnD, ADnD and so forth.
30 years later, I am pulling my old books and board games out, and watching my children
fall in love with what I too fell in love with years ago.

Although playing on a PC can be fum too, in this digital world. I still love the roll of the dice,
and chance drawing of the cards, moving my minature on a cardboard playing field.

Hero Quest is currently my new intro to my boys.
He Who Dies with the Most Loot
Probably Ran into the Dragon
ndsandman

Mummy
Mummy

Forum Language: English (United States)
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Just about me

Postby drathe » August 8th, 2010, 1:56 am

Welcome to the community!

You'll no doubt find plenty to keep your boys occupied here at Ye Olde Inn. Nice to hear about another generation enjoying such a great game!

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Re: Just about me

Postby el_flesh » August 8th, 2010, 7:26 am

Although playing on a PC can be fum too, in this digital world. I still love the roll of the dice,
and chance drawing of the cards, moving my minature on a cardboard playing field.

That is exactly what our group has been saying this part year. 2 of us are about your age, 4 in their mid 20's and a couple late teens - and one 11 yr old!
Of course, not everybody plays at the same time every time (except for me!)
"I will raise your dead body as an undead skeleton. Then I will make it do unspeakable acts. Like taking a shower." - El Flesh.

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic.
el_flesh

Exiled
Exiled

Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Return to Ye Olde Lobby