• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

an intro

Inn Visitors may sign the Guest Book and Registered Guests may introduce themselves. (Visitors are able to sign the Guest Book)

an intro

Postby gootchute » May 13th, 2013, 8:46 pm

Just a little introduction. I had previously registered at Old Scratch's forum under the same name, thought i should register here as well.

I live in the US. I first got HQ when I was 6-7? years old, loved it and have been a geek ever since because of it :)

Over the years I have played Advanced HeroQuest, Warhammer Quest, WH40K(3rd ed), Necromunda, GorkaMorka, Mordheim Cyberpunk 2020, D&D, etc...

I do not have any of the quests I wrote as a child or teenager, probably for the best...

I have a few projects related to HQ on the back burner, and may someday convert them into a presentable format for sharing.

Looking forward to being a part of the forum. Maybe I can get someone to help me instal HeroScribe now, because I can't figure that program out!
Last edited by gootchute on December 9th, 2013, 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
•==(Broadsword>


Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
gootchute

Ogre Chieftain
Ogre Chieftain
 
Posts: 224
Images: 12
Joined: May 13th, 2013, 4:28 pm
Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: an intro

Postby TMU » May 14th, 2013, 12:46 am

Welcome! :) Any projects are happily taken here.
"There is no greater danger than playing it safe."


Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Slaughtered an Orc! Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
Second Lieutenant
TMU

Swordsman
Swordsman
 
Posts: 1870
Images: 15
Joined: November 17th, 2012, 2:55 pm
Location: Rauma, Finland
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Re: an intro

Postby Sjeng » May 14th, 2013, 10:14 am

Hi and welcome to the Inn! Please have a look around, there are lots of good resources to be found here, and any help or additions to our projects are most welcome ;)
Check out my YouTube channel Boardgame Heaven, and drop me a sub please!


Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote twenty (20) articles for the Blog in three (3) sections. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Wizard
Wizard
 
Posts: 4536
Images: 92
Joined: July 26th, 2011, 9:58 am
Location: The Netherlands
Forum Language: Nederlands
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member


Return to Ye Olde Lobby

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest