Inn Visitors may sign the Guest Book and Registered Guests may introduce themselves. (Visitors are able to sign the Guest Book)
by Daedalus » August 31st, 2015, 4:47 pm
neoproxy wrote:Hail and Well met,...
I have changed the story a bit to fall in line with the D&D game I play in. I'm documenting their adventures here:
https://the-return-of-zargon.obsidianportal.com/---
The site here is nice and there is a ton of good resources. I don't post on forums a lot these days, but I'll try to stop in from time to time and tell a tale.
Any news of Zargon the Returner?
.. UNCLE ZARGON
WANTS.. YOU
-

Editor-in-Chief
Daedalus
Dread Ruleslawyer
Wizard

-
- Posts: 5328
- Images: 14
- Joined: May 9th, 2011, 2:31 pm
- Forum Language: English (United States)
- Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
- Usergroups:
Advertisement
Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.
by Figomurphy » October 23rd, 2015, 1:05 pm
Great idea on the potions. The kids will love that, when they're old enough to play
-
Figomurphy
Necromancer

-
- Posts: 323
- Images: 3
- Joined: September 21st, 2015, 6:14 pm
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Forum Language: British English
- Hero:
- Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
- Usergroups:
Return to Ye Olde Lobby
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest