cynthialee wrote:you write like my brother....
do you live in Eugene, Oregon?
If your not my bro, you seem cool. You write like him and that is cool in my book.
Welcome aboard.
I live in England aka "ass end of the world" lol
Stoner81.
Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.
cynthialee wrote:you write like my brother....
do you live in Eugene, Oregon?
If your not my bro, you seem cool. You write like him and that is cool in my book.
Welcome aboard.


Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.


Jackyboy wrote:what part of the UK stoner? I'm an Essex Boy!


Stoner81 wrote:Jackyboy wrote:what part of the UK stoner? I'm an Essex Boy!
Sorry for the late reply... I am up near Manchester.
Stoner81.









Blammo wrote:hi stoner
you can always save up and try ebay for those extra packs......but im sure you have seen.



Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest