Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.


Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.
knightkrawler wrote:And Trolls as the big bad/elite monster? Talking 4 AD/4 DD plus regeneration special rule?
In addition to Kobold 1 AD/2 DD including ranged attack and Fimir 3 AD/3 DD that makes a pretty decently balanced monster core.
Magic user: Fimir Shaman and/or Kobold Spellcaster
Also, a lot of Zombies (Fir Bolg, undead from the bog).
There you go, I pitched an idea in this my era of lack of creativity.






YOU DON'T SAY!sjeng wrote:Skaven? (I certainly would like them)
I don't hate skaven by any means, but this is my thought exactly.wolfie907 wrote:plus sjeng already made a great skaven quest pack into the sewers. and they are in published materials already lets have something new
Ah, got'cha. I actually agree.tasoe wrote:What I mean is, I like that the undead are skeleton<zombie<mummy in terms of power and not skeleton warrior<skeleton champion<skeleton lord. That's why I don't like the ogre naming thing. It's so uninspired.
About special abilities, I would like to see diagonal attacks, 2 attacks, only simple things.
Nothing like that stupid ice gremlin thing where he steals your items, or the huggy bear from the frozen horror pack.
Only a boss should have good strong abilities, like a move/attack/move ability. That's way too good for a regular monster.


knightkrawler wrote:Ungor
Gor
Bestigor
Shaman
Herdalpha


Stormvermin
Body: 1, Mind: 2, Attack: 3, Defend: 3, Move: 6


Totally agree. The names of the monster must be simple and indicating of what the model is. Gor, ungor and bestigor should not be considered. I'll use them for my homebrew quests however as most of my players are now accustomed to these names.Sjeng wrote:Just a basic beastman with a melee weapon, a beastman shaman, and when you want to go tougher, use a minotaur. Keep it simple.
Even the stormvermin would be a tad too much in my opinion.
Easy, I work in the afternoon..Goblin-King wrote:(Aren't you guys at work by the way? I had a lesson cancelled. What's your excuses)




Goblin-King wrote:(Aren't you guys at work by the way? I had a lesson cancelled. What's your excuses)


Return to HQ25th Brainstorming
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests