Patroclus wrote:I see many good ideas like the spells of GK, but in my opinion kobolds are fine for our homemade quests. This time we supposed to do something that looks like an official expansion from GW. Actually the 3rd option of the poll says “Create one or two new sets of monsters that go beyond the minis available in the base set, but fit the theme (beastmen, chaos dwarves etc.)”, obviously talks about monsters from the warhammer world.
I was thinking for a project about creating tutorials for how to make it all, even the box, directions to buy the official minis, etc. Monsters from other world settings are fine but you can’t say it could be an official expansion for HQ in any way.
I get where you are going with this, but don't forget the official material includes Ice Gremlins, Yetis and Polar War Bears.
I understood "but fit the theme" as anything standard fantasy (Like NOT steampunk robots etc.) - Kobolds are very much a staple of fantasy settings.
Anyways we are just tossing ideas around to see if kobolds could be done in a fun fashion - which it certainly seems like it could. If the general consensus is to keep it GW, fine by me.
From the looks of it we are ending up on #3. That means we might as well start thinking of monsters.
I would recommend everyone to start pitching their ideas even now.
The process is going to be:
Decide what to do (this poll)
Decide which monster theme (beastmen, skaven, mixed? etc. etc.)
Which specific monsters (Skaven seer, assassin, ogre)
Stats and rules for each
I predict we will end up in another poll for the monster theme.



































