The Road Warrior wrote:Sjeng wrote:I remember MP's as rendering you unconscious when at 0, and the others must "carry" you with them (or leave you to rot or find a way to regain MP's). You don't die.
I have read this somewhere as well. It may be from AtOH. I think you just get removed from the board and start rejoin the group in the next quest (I haven't got time to check now).
Found it. And surprise, surprise, Sjeng has already made cards for those spells.
Against the Ogre Horde - Mind Blast
...If a character or monster loses all his Mind points as a result of Mind Blast, he is knocked unconscious and remains out of play for the rest of that Quest. Mind points are recovered between Quests in the same way as Body Points.
GimmeYerGold wrote:From the NA Elf Quest rules:
Personnally I prefer the AtOH rule. Effectively you are dead (but I guess you get to start the next quest with all your equipment?). But it does specify 'as a result of Mind Blast'.
I'm not too keen on the EQP version. If the Hero is in shock I don't think they should be able to move, attack or defend until they come out of shock.
As we are thinking of creating a new set of monsters for this quest pack I think a monster that attacks MP in this way is a good idea. Something like knightkrawler's Wraith

































