• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

[4th] Ye Olde Inn Christmas 2015 Exchange

Topics and Rules for Christmas and Christmas in July miniature exchanges are discussed in this room.

Re: [4th] Ye Olde Inn Christmas 2015 Exchange

Postby StratosVX » January 21st, 2016, 6:05 pm

I know I contacted scoundrel and wofie about their mini's being sent. Wolfie said he sent it but that was the beginning of December. I don't see why Baylor hasn't gotten it. I will message wolfie again and see if he can track it. Scoundrel replied about having sent his mini, and Mako confirmed that the delivery service delivered it to him. No idea why there are no pictures. I am 99% sure I contacted EWC to remind him about the exchange and that was when he logged in at the end of December. I am pretty sure he said he was shipping the mini, otherwise I would have notified Tasoe about it. The ones that were questionable, I was going to contact whoever was getting the mini, and then if we couldn't reach a resolution I had intended to post in the thread so everyone knew so we could avoid scams in the future. I'll message EWC again as well.

Rewards:
Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Scribe of Heroes
StratosVX
I hate snakes, Jacques...

Scout
Scout

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby StratosVX » January 21st, 2016, 7:47 pm

EWC replied. His tracking number shows it was in California on the 10th but has no updates after that. He shipped it through the US Postal Service and I don't know if the tracking number does any good once it leaves the US borders.

Rewards:
Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Scribe of Heroes
StratosVX
I hate snakes, Jacques...

Scout
Scout

Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby wolfie907 » January 22nd, 2016, 12:55 am

I'll try to find my customs form I'm pretty sure I tracked it awhile back and it was in the UK not sure if it ever made it did anyone ask baylor if he got it? I have pictures I took before it shipped

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges.Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
wolfie907

Elven Archer
Elven Archer

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby wolfie907 » January 22nd, 2016, 1:10 am

Tracking says it delivered on the 24th LC417645757US is the number

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges.Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
wolfie907

Elven Archer
Elven Archer

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby tasoe » January 22nd, 2016, 4:13 am

StratosVX wrote:EWC replied. His tracking number shows it was in California on the 10th but has no updates after that. He shipped it through the US Postal Service and I don't know if the tracking number does any good once it leaves the US borders.
It's the one he sent to me? Give me the tracking number and I'll run it through the greek tracking system to see if it ever arrived here. If not, I can still ask at the post office if I actually got a tracking number.

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges.Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
tasoe

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby Baylor_OgreBane » January 22nd, 2016, 8:13 am

THANKS WOLFIE. I got mine, I think that the flooding and snow might have had something to do with the late arrival, that's why I never pushed the issue.
I LOVE it, will post pics as soon as I can get around to taking them. :D

FYI, I now will be painting all my fimms yellow, the colour really suits them, no idea why that never crossed my mind.

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Baylor_OgreBane

High Mage
High Mage

Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby tasoe » January 25th, 2016, 7:50 am

ok, it has been a long wait but my figure has finally arrived. It's from EvilWizardCharacter and it's one of the rarest figures about, an elven archer from the elf quest pack.
here he is:
ImageImage

I'm having x-mas in january, thanks EvilWizardCharacter!
Last edited by Daedalus on December 17th, 2017, 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added image link

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges.Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
tasoe

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby Sjeng » January 25th, 2016, 5:08 pm

Well, glad everyone did ship in the end. Now for those lazy few to take some pictures!! ;)
Check out my YouTube channel Boardgame Heaven, and drop me a sub please!

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote twenty (20) articles for the Blog in three (3) sections. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Chaos Warlock
Chaos Warlock

Forum Language: Nederlands
Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby Baylor_OgreBane » January 25th, 2016, 5:36 pm

Sjeng wrote:Well, glad everyone did ship in the end. Now for those lazy few to take some pictures!! ;)

Hey! I object to being called the few, I think you find us lazy people are in the majority!!!! :zombie:

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Baylor_OgreBane

High Mage
High Mage

Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby TMU » March 10th, 2016, 6:57 pm

Damn, good work there people. But... Damn!! I so wanted to be in this :D
"There is no greater danger than playing it safe."

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Slaughtered an Orc! Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Second Lieutenant
TMU

Swordsman
Swordsman

Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

PreviousNext

Return to Miniature Exchange Room