• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Spanish NA rules

Members who have translated, or would like to translate any Resources that weren't originally released in their language, or is unavailable on the Home Page may post their progress and results in this forum.

Spanish NA rules

Postby mesodom » May 14th, 2020, 5:59 pm

Hey if someone its looking for the game system rules in spanish here they are:
https://www.google.es/url?sa=t&rct=j&q= ... V6Ho_xbnfi 8-)
Last edited by Daedalus on August 2nd, 2021, 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved from Board index ‹ HeroQuest Rooms ‹ Official HeroQuest Releases ‹ Official Rules
mesodom

Goblin
Goblin

Forum Language: Español
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Spanish NA rules

Postby Daedalus » August 2nd, 2021, 12:58 pm

Sorry for the late.reply, but thanks for sharing! The Inn could.use a Spanish translation of the Game System rules. I moved the topic here where your link can be more easily found (Resources Translation room.)

In the future, I hope your translation can be included in the Homepage. The Inn will need some remodeling first.
UNCLE ZARGON
WANTS.. YOU

Rewards:
Wizard of Zargon Group Member Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in five (5) Play-by-Post games. Created a Hot Topic. Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy!Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Editor-in-Chief
Daedalus
Dread Ruleslawyer

Wizard
Wizard

Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group MemberScribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberArtists Group MemberChampion Group Member

Postby HispaZargon » August 2nd, 2021, 3:35 pm

Hi, only one comment about this. Such translation of NA system to Spanish was a great work performed by Danstructor (a Heroquest.es community member) but I remember having detected at list one error in the Armory, related with the number of attack dice of the staff, which were the same as in EU system. I only wanted to warn about it if a future correction could be performed until its final publication.

Rewards:
Wizard of Zargon Group Member Participated in a Miniature Exchange.
Librarian-Analyst
HispaZargon
Inn's Guardian

Wizard
Wizard

Forum Language: Español
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group MemberScribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberArtists Group MemberChampion Group Member

Postby iKarith » June 14th, 2022, 7:24 am

HispaZargon wrote:Hi, only one comment about this. Such translation of NA system to Spanish was a great work performed by Danstructor (a Heroquest.es community member) but I remember having detected at list one error in the Armory, related with the number of attack dice of the staff, which were the same as in EU system. I only wanted to warn about it if a future correction could be performed until its final publication.

Ideally if possible we'd have the "source code" to this kind of thing so errors could be fixed. That's not really how that's been done in the past—these have been one-offs shared using file sharing sites so there's nobody to go after if Hasbro objects. This is the kind of stuff we ought to be doing right out in the open. Here's this resource, we have these official versions and these fan translations of the text. Translate to your language if necessary or report a correction if needed. Modify if you want to homebrew. Download your unofficial version in formats you can easily take to various places to get them printed or print yourself if you have the means to do that.

That's the kind of stuff we could maybe even get formal permission to do, if it was clear somehow on translated versions that they were unofficial. e.g. on cards, where the Hasbro Copyright notice is … something else there.

Still thinking on this, purely idea stage for now.

I've downloaded these and if Danstructor is still active, I'd like to have a word about hosting them, making corrections if needed, etc. Very cool that these exist!
<InSpectreRetro> All hail Zargon!!! Morcar only has 1BP.

Rewards:
Slaughtered an Orc! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy!
Web Mage
iKarith

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group MemberChampion Group Member

Return to Resource Translations