• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

HeroQuestGame Italian to English Translation

Members who have translated, or would like to translate any Resources that weren't originally released in their language, or is unavailable on the Home Page may post their progress and results in this forum.

HeroQuestGame Italian to English Translation

Postby Jasper Akhkharu » March 1st, 2015, 10:32 am

I came across the Italian HeroQuestGame.com site yesterday and started downloading a bunch of stuff... only to find out that it's all in Italian! (I know... an Italian website with material in Italian? who would've thought...) Google Translate seems to work pretty well if you feed it a pdf, but it seesms to interpret certain things as being images, so it doesn't translate everything. Needless to say, it's gonna take some work.

Anyway, I am guessing that I should get permission from owners before offering things up to be posted on this site. Is anyone a member of the site, or does anyone know someone that could help send a message to that end? Since it's all in Italian, I'm guessing that my lack of language skills will probably be a bit of an issue.

Rewards:
Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Jasper Akhkharu

Orc
Orc

Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: HeroQuestGame Italian to English Translation

Postby slev » March 6th, 2015, 6:30 am

There is (or was) a contact inf on that page. They're nice folks. Google translate your request into (broken) Italian and go from there!

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
slev

Scout
Scout

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Return to Resource Translations