• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Japanese HeroQuest: Card Translations

Members who have translated, or would like to translate any Resources that weren't originally released in their language, or is unavailable on the Home Page may post their progress and results in this forum.

Re: Japanese HeroQuest: Card Translations

Postby Bob-Bob » June 7th, 2014, 1:15 pm

I do kind of like how you have to go on a Zelda-style fetch quest for each of those weapons before the campaign ends, and how each of the four heroes is assigned a thematic element. :mrgreen:
Bob-Bob

Fimir
Fimir

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby Fullork345 » February 20th, 2015, 6:15 pm

The artifacts seem beat to use, but the flame axe seems to weak and the silver sword to strong.
Fullork345

Ogre Champion
Ogre Champion

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby The Admiral » April 8th, 2015, 7:55 am

I was amazed to find out yesterday that there was a Japanese version of Heroquest! I have been busy downloading and reading all the material that is here. The one thing that is still a cause of confusion to me is the Talisman of Lore, and indeed the whole revival issue.

The basic rules give each hero the ability to revive once per quest, but only to the status they were just before dying. The Talisman of Lore must give the heroes an unlimited rivival ability in quest, otherwise what would be the point of having it?

My take on the whole revival ability is that it can only occur in game (once in quests 1-3, and unlimited in quest 4-14). I actually believe therefore that there is no ability to revive in between games. Live heroes can regain their BP's and MP's, but dead heroes are out of the game permanently. This would explain why the Demon King is given advice not to kill the heroes. It also gives more reason for a hero to abandon a quest. In quests 1-3 a hero will be saving their life, while in the later quests, where no-one can really die due to the talisman, it will be to preserve their gold.

A definitive translation of this card would be most helpful.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Smashed a massive Gargoyle!
The Admiral

Halberdier
Halberdier

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Daedalus » April 6th, 2017, 5:21 pm

JackieX and fenrir79 have worked up a German translation and posted links at this topic. The JA artifacts have been of interest to me since bastianbux's reworked localization, so I've assembled a comparison of the existing translation material. The Googliness of translating German to English was addressed by adding human edits in blue. Finally, an NA version of each card follows without WEAPON or ARTIFACT (EU additions.) These NA translations were derived after regarding all previous work, with an eye toward the original Japanese.

TL;DR Below are my post-comparison translations with two big differences I discovered: the Flame Axe may be used with a shield and the Wand of Recall allows unlimited casting of an elemental spell group (not just one spell.) Also, the card backs are translated as Legendary Treasure.
Freeze Bow

The Freeze Bow is a weapon of ice. It allows you to roll four combat dice to attack. You can attack enemies at a distance, but you cannot attack a monster that is adjacent to you. May only be used by the Elf.

Flame Axe

The Flame Axe is a weapon of fire. It allows you to roll four combat dice to attack. May only be used by the Dwarf.
Silver Blade

The Silver Blade is a weapon of silver. It allows you to roll five combat dice to attack. May only be used by the Barbarian.
Wand of Recall

The Wand of Recall allows you to cast the spells of a single element as often as you want during a Quest. May only be used by the Wizard.
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Talisman of Lore

A Hero can only be revived in the Temple once, but if you have this amulet you can be restored to life any number of times. Other Heroes on the Quest may use this magical power as well. A resurrected Hero's gold coin treasure is reduced to 0, however.

On to the detailed comparisons and explanations:

Of special note are the Rules and Quest translations by a Japanese-literate friend of Bob-Bob's, bluesun. Edited by Bob-Bob, it's as close to canon as we will likely get, so I use his titles for the Legendary Treasures:

blue sun in Quest 8 wrote:“For saving me, let me tell you all about this world’s Legendary Treasures. One is the Talisman of Lore, kept by the King of Neef Island. Another is the Flame Axe that I keep here. The Flame Axe is a weapon of fire. The other three treasures are the Wand of Recall, the Freeze Bow, and the Silver Blade. The Wand of Recall is a staff that will be of help to magic users, the Freeze Bow is a weapon of ice, and the Silver Blade is a weapon of silver.

Malcadon wrote:OK, here are the artifact cards. (They might call them "Magic Item" cards, but I cannot pull the text from the back of the cards to know for sure, but my intuition says that is maybe the case.)

Frost Bow Card

フリーズボウ
フリーズボウは氷の武器である。フリーズボウを使うと、攻撃のとき4個のコンバットダイスを振ることができる。
フリーズボウを使うと、離れた敵を攻撃することができるが、自分に接する敵を攻撃することはできない。

フリーズボウはエルフが持つ。

Freeze Bow
Freeze Bow is weapon of ice. With freeze Bow, it is possible to shake the dice combat of four when the attack.
With frozen Bow, it is possible to attack the enemy away, but it is not possible to attack an enemy in contact with them.

Elf has the freeze Bow.

Bow of Frost
The Frost Bow is an enchanted longbow made of ice. It attacks with four combat dice. It can attack enemies at a distance, but it cannot be used when an enemy is adjacent.

Only the Elf can use the Frost Bow.

Google Translate wrote:
    Bei dem Frostbogen handelt es sich um einem verzauberten Langbogen. Er ermoglicht es dir, vier Kampfwurfel bei einem Angriff zu werfen. Du kannst mit ihm aber keine Feinde angreifen, die in einem Benachtbarten Feld stehen. Er darf nur varm Alb vervendet werden.
    WAFFE
    Frostbow
    The Frostbow is an enchanted longbow. It allows you to throw four battlecrops during an attack. However, you can not attack with him enemies that are in a notable field. It may be used only to a very large extent.
    WEAPON

Frost Bow
    The Frost Bow is an enchanted longbow. It allows you to throw four combat dice during an attack. However, you cannot attack a monster with it from an adjacent square. It may only be used by the Elf.
    WEAPON

My Ja-En-Ge composite translation:

Freeze Bow
    The Freeze Bow is a weapon of ice. It allows you to roll four combat dice to attack. You can attack enemies at a distance, but you cannot attack a monster that is adjacent to you. May only be used by the Elf.

Malcadon wrote:Flame Axe Card

フレイムアックス
フレイムアツクスは炎の武器である。
フレイムアツクスを使うと、攻撃のとき4個のコンバツトダイスを振ることができる。

フレイムアックスはドワーフが持つ。

Flame Axe
Flame hot box is a weapon of flame.
With Flame hot box, it is possible to shake the dice combining bracts of four when the attack.

Dwarf has the Flame Axe.
_________

Flame Axe
The Flame Axe is an enchanted battle axe that is hot to the touch. It attacks with four combat dice.

Only the Dwarf can use the Flame Axe.

Google Translate wrote:
    Flammenaxt
    Die Flammenaxt is eine verzauberte Streitaxt. Sie ermoglicht es dir, vier Kampfwerfel bei einem Angriff zu werfen. Darf nur vom Zwerg vervendet werden.
    WAFFE

Flame ax
    The Flame Ax is an enchanted battle ax.
    It allows you to throw four battlefields during an attack. May only be used by the dwarf.
    WEAPON

Flame Axe
    The Flame Axe is an enchanted battle axe. It allows you to throw four combat dice during an attack. May only be used by the dwarf.
    WEAPON

Flame Axe
    The Flame Axe is a weapon of fire. It allows you to roll four combat dice to attack. May only be used by the Dwarf.
A battle axe is not available as an Equipment Card in the JA rules. Note that without battle axe added to the original text, the Flame axe may be used with a shield.

Malcadon wrote:Silver Blade Card

シルバーブレード
シルバーブレードは銀の武器である。
シルバーブレードを使うと、攻撃のとき5個のコンバツトダイスを振ることができる。

シルバーブレードは戦士が持つ。

Silver blade
Silver blade is a weapon of silver.
With silver blade, it is possible to shake the dice converters bracts five time of the attack.

Warrior with the silver blade.

Silver Blade
The Silver Blade is an enchanted sword made of pure silver. It attacks with five combat dice.

Only the Barbarian can use the Silver Blade.

Google Translate wrote:
    Silberschwert
    Das Silberschwert ist ein verzaubertes Breitschwert. Es ermoglicht dir, funf Kampfwurfel bei einem Angriff zu werfen. Es darf nur varm Barbaren vervendet werden.
    WAFFE
    Silver sword
    The Silver Sword is an enchanted sword. It allows you to throw five combat dice at an attack. Only barbarians may be used.
    WEAPON

Silver Sword
    The Silver Sword is an enchanted sword. It allows you to throw five combat dice during an attack. Only barbarians may use it.

Silver Blade
    The Silver Blade is a weapon of silver. It allows you to roll five combat dice to attack. May only be used by the Barbarian.

Malcadon wrote:Wand of Recall Card

リコールの杖
このリコールの杖を持つていると、同じ魔法を何度でも使うことができる。

リコールの杖は魔法使いが持つ。

Cane of recall
When I have the wand this recall, it is possible to use any number of times the same magic.

Witch with wand recall.

Wand of Recall
This the Wand of Recall, it is possible to cast a spell any number of times in the adventure.

Only the Wizard can use the Wand of Recall.

Google Translate wrote:
    Stab der Erinnerung
    Der Stab der Erinnerung ermoglicht es dir, einem Zauberspruch deiner Wahl, so oft wei du mochtest in einer Herausforderung zu vervenden. Er kann nur vom Zauberer vervendet werden.
    WAFFE

Staff of memory
    The Staff of Remembrance allows you to cast a spell as often as you want in a challenge. It can only be used by the wizard.
    WEAPON

Staff of Memory
    The Staff of Memory allows you to cast a spell as often as you want in a challenge. It can only be used by the Wizard.

Bluesun in Quest 10 wrote:Barah uses the Fire Magic. Barah can use the same magic again and again.
In this quest, the Wizard uses all the magic other than Fire Magic, and the Elf cannot use magic....

...Barah uses the Fire Magic. Barah can use the same magic again and again.
The Flame Axe will not work on Barah. Use the Evil God figure for Barah.
When the heroes defeat Barah, the Demon King should tell them the following:
“You have finally defeated Barah. The staff in his hand is one of the Legendary Treasures, the
Wand of Recall

It think it's reasonable to conclude Bara may cast the 3 Fire spells repeatedly due to the Wand of Recall. The JA Google Translate's wand ...it is possible to use any number of times the same magic. = Barah can use the same magic again and again. Much like the intermediate magic, a few spells can be cast repeatedly.

Wand of Recall
    The Wand of Recall allows you to cast the spells of a single element as often as you want during a Quest. May only be used by the Wizard.

Malcadon wrote:Talisman of Lore Card

ロアのおまもり
寺院では1回だけしか復活することができないが、このおまもりを持つていると、何回でも復活することができる。
自分だけでなく、昧方の勇者全員が、この魔力を使うことができる。

ただし、復活するときは、手持ちのゴールドが0になる。

Amulet of the lower
It can not only once but to revive the temples, when I have this amulet, it is possible any number of times restored.
I can not own, brave all 昧方 [Ignorant of the parties] is, use this magic.

However, when you revive, gold on hand is 0.

(note: The text in brackets are a Chinese translation, and yet it still makes no damn sense!)

Talisman of Lore
This magic talisman allows the heroes to be resurrected any number of times. This item is not carried by any one hero, as it effects the whole party. However, once a dead hero is revived, all his gold is still lost.

(Note: Yeah, this was not an easy translation. I had to figure-out its meaning based on the rough translations from the rulebooks that notes that each of the heroes are only allowed one resurrection, and at the cost of all the dead hero's gold - which is given to the temple. This may not be the case, but this is my best guess.)

I tried Google Translate myself and got something a bit different:
Google Translate wrote:Roar's amulet
In the temple only one can be revived, but if you have this amulet you can restore it many times.
Not only myself but all bravest attendants can use this magical power.

However, when resurrecting, the gold on hand will be 0.

Google Translate wrote:Amulett des Lebens
Mit dem Amulett de Lebens kanst du jeden gefallenen Heroen wieder beleben. Sobald ein Heroe wieder belebt wurde, hat er all sein Gold verloren. Jeder Heroe kann nur einmal wiedebelebt werden.
ARTEFAKT

Amulet of Life
With the amulet of life you can revive every fallen heroes. Once a heroe has been revived, he has lost all his gold. Each heroe can be resurrected only once.
ARTIFACT

Amulet of Life
With the Amulet of Life, you can revive all of the fallen Heroes. Once a Hero has been revived, he loses all of his gold. Each Hero can only be resurrected once.

Talisman of Lore
    A Hero can only be revived in the Temple once, but if you have this amulet you can be restored to life any number of times. Other Heroes on the Quest may use this magical power as well. A resurrected Hero's gold coin treasure is reduced to 0, however.

Malcadon wrote:Dragon's Eye
[Malcadon chose not to include this, as it isn't one of the five Legendary Treasures.]

bluesun in Quest 5 wrote:The treasure chest contains a small red jewel. It is a magical jewel called the Dragon Eye, and allows all the heroes who return alive from this dungeon to attempt to level up for free.
The magical powers of the Dragon Eye will vanish after all the heroes have attempted to level
up, but it also has a value of 200 gold. The hero who found it should add 200 gold to their
Character Sheet.

Google Translate wrote:Drachenauge
Das Drachenauge, erlaubt, jedem Heroen, einen kostenlos versuchen zu Leveln. Nachdem jeder Heroe es verwendet hat verliert es seine Kraft. Der Heroe, der es gefunden hat, kann es fur 200 Goldmunzen verkaufen.
ARTEFAKT

Dragon's Eye
The dragon eye, allows any hero, one free try to level. After each heroe has used it, it loses its power. The Heroe, who has found it, can sell it for 200 gold coins.
ARTIFACT

Dragon's Eye
The Dragon's Eye allows any Hero one free try to level. After each Hero has used it, it loses its power. The Hero who has found it can sell it for 200 gold coins.

I trust bluesun's translation as true to the Japanese original. Since the effects of this Quest treasure don't extend into later Quests, I'd say it is best left for the Quest Notes, as per the original design.
UNCLE ZARGON
WANTS.. YOU

Rewards:
Wizard of Zargon Group Member Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in five (5) Play-by-Post games. Created a Hot Topic. Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy!Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Editor-in-Chief
Daedalus
Dread Ruleslawyer

Wizard
Wizard

Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group MemberScribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberArtists Group MemberChampion Group Member

Postby HispaZargon » December 11th, 2021, 8:50 pm

Hi everybody,

Continuing with the Japanese Edition translation project started in Summer, I am glad to share with the Inn members the translation of the five LEGENDARY TREASURE CARDS.

I took the raw scans of the original cards from this post but they were not too clean, so I firstly decided to make the following cleaned and printable PDF version of them, which I used as master version:

HQ_Japanese_Cards_Legendary_Treasure_1991_[JAP]_[PRINT-VERSION].pdf

Checking the pictures provided by Derfel Link in this old post and other sources, I am sure that the size of the original Japanese cards is the same as the EU version ones, so I have defined them in the PDF with 80 x 54 mm dimensions. The PDF is designed to be printed in adhesive paper, fold each card pair of faces through the middle line, stick both faces in a thin cardboard like a sandwich and finally cut the boundaries of each card assembly using a paper-cutter or guillotine.

I took the work already performed by Daedalus in previous post as basis for the cards translation to English but I would like to note the following:

- Dragon Eye card is not included since it did not exist in the original Japanese version of the game. Moreover, as Daedalus explained in previous post, the effects of this artifact don't extend into later quests, so it seems to be better left it for the Quest Notes, as per the original design, so no additional dedicated card was needed.

- Like with the rest of game components, I tried to make the most accurate translation of the cards without adapting their rules to any other existing game systems like EU or NA. The original Japanese text of four of the Legendary Treasure cards say they are owned by one of the heroes, BUT in contrast to what was concluded in previous post, the original cards do not say that their use is limited to one hero so in the final translated text I have not written a different thing from the original text. In other words, considering that an artifact may only be used by a hero is a change in the artifact gaming rules since it is not what the original text tells. We could guess that i.e. the Silver Blade may not be used by the Magician but, that is not said by the original text. The original text only says what artifact is owned by each hero but it does not mean that i.e. the Warrior cannot use the Flame Axe. I think the heroes are allowed to use them in other custom questpack or even in the final quest of the Japanese questbook if other hero dies. If I am wrong, for example the heroes will never defeat Grimdead in the final quest if i.e. the Dwarf or the Warrior dies since no other character can use their weapons, which I think has not too much sense since it is so unbalanced and Japanese version of the game uses to be quite easy for the heroes... Well, if the Elf dies in the final quest, yes, the heroes will have a problem since it is supposed that the Elf is the only one who knows how to use a bow according to the Japanese character boards, but I think it is the only exception, fortunately the Elf is able to attack Grimdead from a distance by using the Freeze Bow... interesting topic :-)

- In Wand of Recall card I clarified that the element is an element of magic since that was the more clear term used for it in the already translated Rules of Play.

- I have intentionally used the font Aldine721BT instead of font Gaze. Font Gaze is used in EU cards titles but, trying to give a different look to the Japanese game components, it is a font I intentionally avoided to use in the already translated components, so I have followed the same criterion for the cards. However, due to better aesthetical purposes, I have written in English the "Legendary Treasure" text in the card back using Caslon Antique font instead of Aldine721BT font.

- Number of dice are written in the cards by means of a number instead of a word, like in the original Japanese texts.

Well, according to all herein above, here you have the translated Legendary Treasure cards to English (Version 1.2 according to changes listed here and here):

HQ_Japanese_Cards_Legendary_Treasure_in_English_v1.2_by_HispaZargon_[PRINT-VERSION].pdf

Of course if you find anything that you think should be corrected, please tell me.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by HispaZargon on December 28th, 2021, 2:06 pm, edited 14 times in total.

Rewards:
Wizard of Zargon Group Member Participated in a Miniature Exchange.
Librarian-Analyst
HispaZargon
Inn's Guardian

Wizard
Wizard

Forum Language: Español
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group MemberScribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberArtists Group MemberChampion Group Member

Postby Kurgan » December 11th, 2021, 9:26 pm

I was excited to see these... yet another piece of the puzzle revealed in more detail. I hear what you're saying about the difficulty if one of the heroes dies. I presume the restorative power of the Talisman of Lore only means the Hero can return on the next quest alive with his gold stash depleted... or is it like popping in another quarter to the machine and instantly "respawning"? Because then maybe the "can only be used by..." wouldn't be such a game-ender.

The Wand of Recall is truly powerful if it really gives the Magician the ability to use three spells over and over again, BUT the way in which the game grants magic is pretty generous, considering the Beginner and Intermediate Magic were infinite use. These Legendary Treasures make the game even easier, although by this point the Heroes have faced some tough challenges as well. And in the end, it's still a game for children and we are secretly knowing that Grimdead isn't really trying to crush them all to death, only scare them a little while they experience the story and adventure to the end. ;)

Again I appreciate the unique approach here. Instead of dissecting the Japanese game to see what parts can be used in other rulesets, you're trying to capture the thing and preserve it for those of us who merely don't speak the language, to see what it might have been like to play it for the first time, seeing a fresh perspective on what was HeroQuest to some kids in 1991.

Rewards:
Destroyed a Zombie!
Channeler
Kurgan

Witch Lord
Witch Lord

Hero:
Usergroups:
Scribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberChampion Group Member

Postby HispaZargon » December 14th, 2021, 9:19 pm

Thanks Kurgan,

Continuing with the Japanese Edition cards translation, I am glad to share with the Inn members the translation of the eighteen EQUIPMENT CARDS.

I took the raw scans of the original cards from this post but they were not too clean, so I firstly decided to make the following cleaned and printable PDF version of them, which I used as master version:

HQ_Japanese_Cards_Equipment_1991_[JAP]_[PRINT-VERSION].pdf

As previous ones, the PDF file is designed to be printed in adhesive paper, to fold each card pair of faces through the middle line, to stick both faces to a thin cardboard like a sandwich and finally to cut the boundaries of each card assembly using a paper-cutter or guillotine.

I took the work already performed by Malcadon in previous post as basis for the cards translation to English and I have also checked other posts and Japanese Equipment cards translations/adaptations available in the Inn, especially the Sjeng one here, but I would like to clarify and note the following:

- Like with the rest of game components, I tried to make the most accurate translation of the cards without adapting their rules to any other existing game systems like EU or NA.

- In Crossbow card I clarified that it cannot be used to attack enemies in surrounding squares, instead of adjacent squares as some other cards traslations say. I have checked it with several translation tools and surrounding is what the card is trying to say in the original Japanese text and such term was also the same translation decided by Bob-bob & bluesun for projectile weapons in their translation of the Rules of Play (here) and it is also the term I/we used in my/our Rules of Play current translation (here), so fortunately everything seem to fit about this rule :-)

- In Spear card, I translated the title in brackets as Javelin. I have checked it with several translation tools and I am quite sure that it is the correct term there since the spear may also be thrown but if anybody has a better idea for it, please share with me.

- In Stick card I intentionally did not use the term Staff since all translations I obtained through internet for the original Japanese title were Stick, Club or Cudgel, but not Staff. It seems that designers for this HeroQuest version trusted the card picture and thought this weapon was not enough long to be considered a staff, so I translated it as Stick but again, f anybody has a better idea for it, please share with me.

- Aesthetical topics: Again, I have intentionally used the font Aldine721BT instead of font Gaze. Font Gaze is used in EU cards titles but, trying to give a different look to the Japanese game components, it is a font I intentionally avoided to use in the already translated components, so I have followed the same criterion for the cards. And again, number of dice are written in the cards by means of a number instead of a word, like in the original Japanese texts.

Well, according to all herein above, here you have the translated Equipment cards to English (Version 1.4 according to changes listed here, here, here and here):

HQ_Japanese_Cards_Equipment_in_English_v1.4_by_HispaZargon_[PRINT-VERSION].pdf

Again the grammar and writting style I have used in the cards I know is quite coarse or gross but that's the simplicity I think trend to have the original Japanese texts so I tried to preserve it as posible. Nevertheless, if you think something is a clear grammar error in English, of course please tell me and I will correct it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by HispaZargon on February 3rd, 2022, 9:08 pm, edited 14 times in total.

Rewards:
Librarian-Analyst
HispaZargon
Inn's Guardian

Wizard
Wizard

Usergroups:

Postby Kurgan » December 14th, 2021, 9:48 pm

Another piece of the puzzle... interesting to see the differences. So at least in this version, the Crossbow CANNOT shoot at the four close diagonal squares it sounds like.

Rewards:
Destroyed a Zombie!
Channeler
Kurgan

Witch Lord
Witch Lord

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby HispaZargon » December 15th, 2021, 6:03 am

Kurgan wrote:Another piece of the puzzle... interesting to see the differences. So at least in this version, the Crossbow CANNOT shoot at the four close diagonal squares it sounds like.

Yes, in this HeroQuest version I think that rule is clear. However, if I would had to decide it in my games I would prefer considering the diagonal squares as "far" squares not only for diagonal attack weapons, also for distance attack weapons like the crossbow, but that's another classic discussion in EU and NA versions.

I have noticed that original Japanese text of Freeze Bow legendary treasure card also says the same so I will correct its translated card accordingly (now it says adjacent).

Rewards:
Librarian-Analyst
HispaZargon
Inn's Guardian

Wizard
Wizard

Usergroups:

Postby Kurgan » December 15th, 2021, 3:05 pm

Yeah, while not a definitive official clarification for earlier editions, it's nice to hear what some HQ designers were thinking in 1991.

Rewards:
Destroyed a Zombie!
Channeler
Kurgan

Witch Lord
Witch Lord

Hero:
Usergroups:

PreviousNext