• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Translate Project: Kellar's Keep (Portuguese)

Members who have translated, or would like to translate any Resources that weren't originally released in their language, or is unavailable on the Home Page may post their progress and results in this forum.

Translate Project: Kellar's Keep (Portuguese)

Postby washi » February 28th, 2013, 1:25 pm

Hello guys, I'm translating the Kellar's Keep expansion to Portuguese (Brazil) but I need help to put the text and images in a Quest Book format.
Someone could help me with this? I would send the translated texts and the person would make the Quest Book, what do you say?

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange.
washi

Ogre Warrior
Ogre Warrior

Forum Language: Português (Brasil)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Translate Project: Kellar's Keep (Portuguese)

Postby drathe » February 28th, 2013, 1:46 pm

I will gladly assist you.

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby washi » February 28th, 2013, 1:53 pm

Great!! Thank you drathe!

Quest Book = Livro de Buscas

The intro, quests and conclusion are here:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Rewards:
washi

Ogre Warrior
Ogre Warrior

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby washi » March 1st, 2013, 2:23 pm

I just finished the translation of the Quest Book!
Please, use this complete file instead the other I was sent:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Rewards:
washi

Ogre Warrior
Ogre Warrior

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby drathe » March 2nd, 2013, 1:30 am

I'll work on this as soon as I can. Possibly early in the week. Although I also have a couple other things I need to work on too. I'll likely work on this first as you need it to play as soon as possible.

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Hero:
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby washi » March 2nd, 2013, 11:12 pm

Okay. Thank you and I hope new Brazilian fans join Ye Olde Inn.

Rewards:
washi

Ogre Warrior
Ogre Warrior

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby drathe » March 14th, 2013, 12:07 am

Done!

*click image to jump to the page
New link
Last edited by Daedalus on March 19th, 2018, 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added link

Rewards:
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby Daedalus » March 14th, 2013, 9:41 pm

Congrats on your new translation. |_P
UNCLE ZARGON
WANTS.. YOU

Rewards:
Wizard of Zargon Group Member Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in five (5) Play-by-Post games. Created a Hot Topic. Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy!Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Editor-in-Chief
Daedalus
Dread Ruleslawyer

Wizard
Wizard

Forum Language: English (United States)
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group MemberScribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberArtists Group MemberChampion Group Member

Re: Card Text Project

Postby cartmann2 » January 29th, 2018, 12:14 pm

[This post was merged on 3/20/18. It was originally found in the Card Text Project topic at Board index ‹ Special Rooms ‹ Project Forge. -edit]

Hello, guys!
I'm new here, but I want to help any way I can!
My name is Eduardo and I'm a big fan of Hero Quest, but here in Brazil is really expensive, prohibitive! lol! So I started to make my own game ˆˆ
I've found a lot of fan material to this game, but it's not entirely correct, neither close to the original version, so I got the templates here and made my "close to original" version! Its getting awesome!
I've remade all the Game System cards based on drathe's template (thanks a lot!!!) and finished everything from Game System, Kellar's Keep and Return of the Witch Lord. These were the only expansions released in BR, so now I'm on a personal trip to translate all the others expansions to Portuguese-BR!
I've already found the template files for the cards on these expansions... but there is any template for the quests?
Other thing: I'm willing to share all my content (close to original cards, pieces and others), this way I can help other BR players! How can I do that?!

Cheers!

Ps. Sorry about my english if its not that good!![/url]
Last edited by Daedalus on March 19th, 2018, 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged post
cartmann2

Hero:

Postby Daedalus » March 19th, 2018, 4:52 pm

cartmann2,
It's great to hear from such an enthusiastic supporter of the game who is committed to converting Inn resources for Brazilian translations. Feel free to link any work in this thread. Hopefully drathe will find the time to include them on the Inn's Brazilian pages before too long, but he's very busy.

If you check the new link found two posts above yours, you'll find the Portuguese translations of Kellar's Keep and Return of the Witch Lord done by members. I'd suggest checking them out to see if they are up to your satisfaction. If not, you could submit your translations of those two Quest Packs through this thread.

As drathe has already submitted finalized Quest Books, it would probably be a good idea to use a Quest template as you have mentioned. Look here here, or here. You'll also want to check out Heroscribe, and maybe this forum room for advice on getting it running. A finished Quest book could then be linked in this thread. I imagine drathe would then set them in the appropriate locations of the Brazilian Home Page.

The other Quest Books haven't yet been translated into Portuguese, so have at 'em, I say! By the way, don't worry about your English level--your post shows you are certainly up to standards.
UNCLE ZARGON
WANTS.. YOU

Rewards:
Wizard of Zargon Group Member Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in five (5) Play-by-Post games. Created a Hot Topic. Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy!Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Editor-in-Chief
Daedalus
Dread Ruleslawyer

Wizard
Wizard

Forum Language: English (United States)
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group MemberScribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberArtists Group MemberChampion Group Member

Next

Return to Resource Translations