• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

What would you like to see on the Blog?

Tell us how you feel about our Blog and what you would like to see more of.
Forum rules
Please post only those issues relating to the http://yeoldeinn-heroquest.blogspot.com/ Blog. Issues relating to the http://www.yeoldeinn.com/ Website and its pages or Ye Olde Inn Community Forum do not go here.

Re: What would you like to see on the Blog?

Postby Sjeng » February 23rd, 2013, 11:02 am

I tried a drop shadow, but I'll see if I can make em stand out more :)

updated versions, with better images:

blog-banner3.jpg

blog-banner4.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Check out my YouTube channel Boardgame Heaven, and drop me a sub please!

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote twenty (20) articles for the Blog in three (3) sections. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Chaos Warlock
Chaos Warlock

Forum Language: Nederlands
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby Maike05 » February 23rd, 2013, 12:32 pm

fantastic ! I updated to banner, thanks a lot ! this is gorgeous :D

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Wrote twenty (20) articles for the Blog in three (3) sections. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Maike05

Elven Archer
Elven Archer

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby Sjeng » February 23rd, 2013, 1:06 pm

no problem :D did you read my other questions on the previous page?

edit: I see you did :P
I posted my new quest just now, go and have a look! (linki in signature)

minor typo:
Just send a motivated request to this address and become an official writer for the blog ! Don't forget to read the special post.

it's writer, not writter. It's on the right side, beneath the Wanted poster :)

I like the new gallery and link to Sir Ragnar's project! well done!

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote twenty (20) articles for the Blog in three (3) sections. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Chaos Warlock
Chaos Warlock

Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby Maike05 » February 23rd, 2013, 3:13 pm

Thanks for the typo, I'll change it ASAP. Concerning the gallery, I'd like to create a specific one from the inn. Blogger supports flickr, photobucket and picasa. Is someone interested in managing the gallery for us ?

In Addition, it would be great if someone could create a set of banners for the blog like the one of sir ragnar chronicles that we could place right beneath it. I'd like to have one for the inn's forum and another for the translation project., another for the petition as well. Free to you to propose others !

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Wrote twenty (20) articles for the Blog in three (3) sections. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Maike05

Elven Archer
Elven Archer

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby Sjeng » February 23rd, 2013, 3:27 pm

Will do! meanwhile, here's my HeroQuest photobucket link, if you want to add it ;)
http://s145.beta.photobucket.com/user/S ... /HeroQuest

Rewards:
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Chaos Warlock
Chaos Warlock

Hero:
Usergroups:

Previous

Return to Blog Discussion Room