• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Barbarian / Elf Quest Pack box EXCHANGE

Guests may gather here to barter their goods, let others know what items they are searching for and post links to items others may be interested in. Or just vent about the outrageous prices on eBay.
Forum rules
Ye Olde Inn is not responsible for the trades/purchases made in this forum. Please exchange private information and transaction details via PM.

Barbarian / Elf Quest Pack box EXCHANGE

Postby lestodante » November 3rd, 2019, 3:05 pm

I have a box that is half from the Elf Quest Pack (upper part) and half from the Barbarian Quest Pack (bottom part).
I know someone just bought a set with the opposite parts as mine from an ebay seller located in Nevada. but I've seen another one sold some months ago with the same mistaken association of the box parts.
This is to try to get in touch with someone who is interested in completing his Barbarian box while I want to complete my Elf set instead (and so I need the BOTTOM box for the ELF Quest Pack).

I did an auction on ebay hoping the same buyer will see it and contact me: https://www.ebay.it/itm/293311073841
Price there is obviously unreal, just to avoid someone to buy the item; I am not interested in a sale, but in an exchange.
Each one wil pay for his own shipping costs. SHIPPING MUST HAVE A TRACKING NUMBER.
I'm attaching a photo of the 2 parts that I have; again: I search for the bottom part for the Elf expansion and I will give away my Barbarian bottom part.
More photos of the box are on the ebay auction.
Glad if someone will help me.

barb-elf-box.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Rewards:
Wizard of Zargon Group MemberParticipated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
lestodante

Yeti
Yeti

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group MemberScribes Group MemberChampion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Barbarian / Elf Quest Pack box EXCHANGE

Postby Goblin-King » November 4th, 2019, 7:44 am

This is the very definition of a "long shot"! :o

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges.Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Ye Olde Judge Dredd
Goblin-King
Really looks like David Bowie

Frozen Horror
Frozen Horror

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Return to Ye Olde Market