• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

[Kickstarter] Handmade Zodiac Pure Gemstone Dice 2

Guests may gather here to barter their goods, let others know what items they are searching for and post links to items others may be interested in. Or just vent about the outrageous prices on eBay.
Forum rules
Ye Olde Inn is not responsible for the trades/purchases made in this forum. Please exchange private information and transaction details via PM.

[Kickstarter] Handmade Zodiac Pure Gemstone Dice 2

Postby paulrichards1203 » May 29th, 2019, 10:59 am

Hello!
I thought I'd come on down here and share a link to a currently ongoing campaign for dice - Gemstone Zodiac dice! These dice are polyhedral sets that are made out of various semi-precious gemstones and are engraved with numbers and zodiac symbols. The dice follow the zodiac and even include planets to unlock (which is one reason I'm here to share, as I am hoping we can unlock more planets. I would love to see the moon!)

http://kck.st/2Ezrurg

The creators in a previous campaign made dice out of d6, so now they're working with the d20 as you can see in these photos below.

You can check them out by following that Kickstarter link. :chaoswarrior: :barbarian: <- I love these emojis

Image

Image

:chaoswarrior: :gargoyle: :goblin: :orc: :fimir: :skeleton: :zombie: :mummy:

Cheers and thanks!
Last edited by Daedalus on May 27th, 2021, 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: moved topic from Ye Olde Pub room
paulrichards1203
 
Posts: 1
Joined: April 9th, 2019, 6:38 pm
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Return to Ye Olde Market

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests