• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Spare parts needed

Guests may gather here to barter their goods, let others know what items they are searching for and post links to items others may be interested in. Or just vent about the outrageous prices on eBay.
Forum rules
Ye Olde Inn is not responsible for the trades/purchases made in this forum. Please exchange private information and transaction details via PM.

Re: Spare parts needed

Postby Thor-in » February 12th, 2019, 9:30 am

Flacktron wrote:I was going to upload a picture but not sure how to do that on this forum. Is there a thread to follow with a step by step guide?

No, but I'll PM you a step by step process. I would like to see what you have done with the broken figures you have. :)
:skeleton: "In The End We Are All Shadows and Dust" :skeleton:

Rewards:
Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Grin's Stone Map Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Thor-in

Scout
Scout

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby Flacktron » February 12th, 2019, 7:04 pm

Ignore the giant size hand of the Orc :D

I've got a few more touches to finish them off
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Flacktron

Skeleton
Skeleton

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar

Postby KrautScientist » February 12th, 2019, 10:01 pm

Hah, that's excellent! The Goblin with the Space Marine combat knife just cracks me up! :)

A very good way of saving those old models!

Rewards:
Participated in a Miniature Exchange.
KrautScientist

Gargoyle
Gargoyle

Hero:

Postby Flacktron » February 13th, 2019, 3:33 am

KrautScientist wrote:Hah, that's excellent! The Goblin with the Space Marine combat knife just cracks me up! :)

A very good way of saving those old models!

Thanks KrautScientist :)

I'm still not sure whether I want to paint my original set for nostalgia's sake so for the time being I'm gonna paint spare pieces and try to rescue broken one's. I might even stick a space marine shoulder pad on a Firmir :D like some ancient lost relic that it found haha

I'm guessing I could probably find broken figures cheaper on eBay as well
Flacktron

Skeleton
Skeleton

Hero:

Postby Flacktron » February 14th, 2019, 11:26 am

Stuck a Ogre weapon on a Firmir as well. Enjoying modifying these figures and saves chucking them away
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Flacktron

Skeleton
Skeleton

Hero:

Previous

Return to Ye Olde Market