• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

My HeroQuest Dice Announcement

Guests may gather here to barter their goods, let others know what items they are searching for and post links to items others may be interested in. Or just vent about the outrageous prices on eBay.
Forum rules
Ye Olde Inn is not responsible for the trades/purchases made in this forum. Please exchange private information and transaction details via PM.

Re: My HeroQuest Dice Announcement

Postby benvoliothefirst » August 25th, 2017, 1:09 pm

Don't want to interrupt your international shipping thread guys, just wanted to pop in and say my dice are awesome, thank you Decipher!
wickedmetal.blogspot.com <--I paint HeroQuest!
My players' monthly game results
Mods I Use:
Base Quests in four difficulty steps by Anderas
Random Events by Jacob Busby (pg.5)
Karlen's Circlet by AerynB/drathe/sajungzak
Heartfelt thanks to all of you who have worked to enrich the world of HeroQuest!
Goblin-King wrote:When life gives you lemons, squeeze those lemons into your eyes, enter a berserker rage and punch life in the face!

Rewards:
Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
benvoliothefirst

Necromancer
Necromancer

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby Decipher » August 25th, 2017, 10:34 pm

benvoliothefirst wrote:Don't want to interrupt your international shipping thread guys, just wanted to pop in and say my dice are awesome, thank you Decipher!

You are welcome, glad you like them. |_P

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Slain a measly Goblin! Killed a mighty Fimir! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Decipher

Giant Wolf
Giant Wolf

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby Decipher » August 25th, 2017, 10:40 pm

My European friends, please make sure your country allows the import of gaming dice legally. I've run into issues with two different countries that seized orders because dice are illegal.

Also, I have about 900 dice left, so there is plenty of time to find enough European players to make an order. I'll set 8 sets back just in case.

|_P :skull: :skull: :skull: :whiteshield:

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Slain a measly Goblin! Killed a mighty Fimir! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Decipher

Giant Wolf
Giant Wolf

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby Redav » August 25th, 2017, 11:09 pm

Decipher wrote:Zargon's dice would be black with white engraved symbols. I always thought black is an intimidating color and if you mix that in with the fact that the game master is rolling black dice, it kind of brings a tiny bit of intensity to the game. But, for now, this idea is a novelty one at best and I am not confident if I would be able to recoup the resources from ordering them.

Whilst we don't have that issue with too many dice, it's something I'd go for.

Decipher wrote:Also, I have about 900 dice left, so there is plenty of time to find enough European players to make an order.

At the time of this post, there were two sets available (and I might well grab them 8-)), I expect that you'll add more to the listing? Are you happy with the rate of sales?

Poo, all gone! I missed haha
Last edited by Redav on August 26th, 2017, 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Campaign Status
EU Group: Kellar's Keep - The Dwarven Forge
NA Group: The Gathering Storm - Barak Tor - Barrow of the Witch Lord

Project's Status
Rules: House Rules and Clarifications are open for discussion
Campaigns: Thinking
Alternate Mini's: Planning and acquiring
Painting: I've started painting... :o

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Redav

Storm Master
Storm Master

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Decipher » August 25th, 2017, 11:47 pm

Okay, here is the deal. I enrolled in eBay's international shipping which is supposed to be way way cheaper to ship international. Because I did enroll in the program, they had to pull my listing. It should be relisted within 5 minutes. I do not know how long it will take the eBay international shipping program to take effect. As soon as it does, anyone ordering from outside the US should see the shipping rates lower.

My listing should be back up within 5 minutes of this posting.

Rewards:
Decipher

Giant Wolf
Giant Wolf

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby Spookyhappyfun » September 8th, 2017, 6:44 am

My dice just arrived in the mail yesterday and look amazing! Thanks, Decipher!

Rewards:
Killed a mighty Fimir! Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Spookyhappyfun

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Decipher » September 8th, 2017, 10:28 pm

Spookyhappyfun wrote:My dice just arrived in the mail yesterday and look amazing! Thanks, Decipher!

Man, I'm glad you like them! Hope you didn't have to wait too long for them. I got the flu Monday so my wife had to take over all HeroQuest operations. If ya need some more, you know where I am. |_P

Rewards:
Decipher

Giant Wolf
Giant Wolf

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby Decipher » September 8th, 2017, 10:34 pm

Alright everyone, I'm down to about 800 combat dice. When I get to around 100, I don't know if I'll be ordering anymore, so this might be your only chance to get some.

Rewards:
Decipher

Giant Wolf
Giant Wolf

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby Decipher » September 12th, 2017, 11:14 am

Decipher wrote:Alright everyone, I'm down to about 500 combat dice. When I get to around 100, I don't know if I'll be ordering anymore, so this might be your only chance to get some.

Rewards:
Decipher

Giant Wolf
Giant Wolf

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby Goblin-King » September 12th, 2017, 3:22 pm

Decipher wrote:My European friends, please make sure your country allows the import of gaming dice legally. I've run into issues with two different countries that seized orders because dice are illegal.

Also, I have about 900 dice left, so there is plenty of time to find enough European players to make an order. I'll set 8 sets back just in case.

|_P :skull: :skull: :skull: :whiteshield:

Wow, really? I need to know which countries did this! :o

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges.Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Ye Olde Judge Dredd
Goblin-King
Really looks like David Bowie

Frozen Horror
Frozen Horror

Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

PreviousNext

Return to Ye Olde Market