• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

My HeroQuest Dice Announcement

Guests may gather here to barter their goods, let others know what items they are searching for and post links to items others may be interested in. Or just vent about the outrageous prices on eBay.
Forum rules
Ye Olde Inn is not responsible for the trades/purchases made in this forum. Please exchange private information and transaction details via PM.

Re: My HeroQuest Dice Announcement

Postby Rath of Un » October 8th, 2020, 10:48 pm

Just placed an order... Thanks! Looking Forward to getting them

Rewards:
Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in a Miniature Exchange.
Rath of Un

Ogre Warrior
Ogre Warrior

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby DullandRusty » October 9th, 2020, 12:40 am

Mine arrived today! Look great!
DullandRusty

Ogre Lord
Ogre Lord

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Decipher » October 9th, 2020, 9:14 pm

Cool, glad everyone got theirs and they like them. Still can't tell if I can ship out of the US or not. It says on the listing I can though.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Slain a measly Goblin! Killed a mighty Fimir! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Decipher

Giant Wolf
Giant Wolf

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Usergroups:
Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby j_dean80 » October 9th, 2020, 9:19 pm

Ebay has an option where they do the international shipping for you. You ship to their processing center and they take care of the rest (customs, extra shipping cost).
Blood - Good to the last drop

Ye Olde Inn Quest Design Competition 2024 Joint Winner

Rewards:
Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Grin's Stone Map Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
j_dean80

Ice Gremlin
Ice Gremlin

Hero:
Usergroups:
Scribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberArtists Group MemberChampion Group Member

Postby Oftkilted » October 9th, 2020, 9:22 pm

Yep! They’re darn awesome! And they are at least showing up on the UK eBay site. (It tells me I need to login to see postage.)
Oftkilted

Orc Shaman
Orc Shaman

Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar

Postby Decipher » October 9th, 2020, 9:50 pm

j_dean80 wrote:Ebay has an option where they do the international shipping for you. You ship to their processing center and they take care of the rest (customs, extra shipping cost).

Yeah I enrolled in that last time and they lost more than they shipped. I signed up for it again so we'll see how it goes.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Slain a measly Goblin! Killed a mighty Fimir! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Decipher

Giant Wolf
Giant Wolf

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby Decipher » October 9th, 2020, 9:51 pm

Oftkilted wrote:Yep! They’re darn awesome! And they are at least showing up on the UK eBay site. (It tells me I need to login to see postage.)

Sweet! |_P

Rewards:
Decipher

Giant Wolf
Giant Wolf

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby Jaguar69 » October 10th, 2020, 2:58 am

I can see the listing in the UK if I change the xxxxxebay.com/xxxx to xxxxxebay.co.uk/xxxx in the address, but still hard to find it in an ebay search using the item title. Shows no exact match.

Really would be up for these, but after looking at postage fee... (balls, Iv totally forgot how I can upload a photo on here!)

Wow,

£9.28 for the dice is ok, as these look very good.
However postage to the UK is £16.86 ! That is a bit hard to swallow for 8 dice! US postage has gone crazy the last few years!

Don't know if I can justify it at that price, as still original sets of dice on ebay going for half of that delivered.
I am sure its not your fault buddy, but that's a hefty postage rate.
Jaguar69

Mummy
Mummy

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby lestodante » October 10th, 2020, 10:23 am

j_dean80 wrote:Ebay has an option where they do the international shipping for you. You ship to their processing center and they take care of the rest (customs, extra shipping cost).

Mygod...!! Please NEVER EVER use that option!! They charge a lot more than the item itself. Buyers will pay for the shipping from seller to ebay and then a second shipping from ebay to buyer. They also add in an import fee which is insanely higher than the sky.
I personally always descourage people to use the stupid ebay global shipping program when you can ship directly to your customers.

Rewards:
Wizard of Zargon Group MemberParticipated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
lestodante

Yeti
Yeti

Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group MemberScribes Group MemberChampion Group Member

Postby bigmiked43 » October 27th, 2020, 12:10 am

I ordered two sets on eBay. They are great, thanks.
Drink this brown, frothy liquid
bigmiked43

Skeleton
Skeleton

Hero:

PreviousNext

Return to Ye Olde Market