• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Decipher's Loot! Extra HQ stuff for sale

Guests may gather here to barter their goods, let others know what items they are searching for and post links to items others may be interested in. Or just vent about the outrageous prices on eBay.
Forum rules
Ye Olde Inn is not responsible for the trades/purchases made in this forum. Please exchange private information and transaction details via PM.

Decipher's Loot! Extra HQ stuff for sale

Postby Decipher » July 6th, 2017, 4:26 am

Before I go through the rigorous task of cataloging and organizing all the spare HeroQuest stuff I have, I was wondering how many people would be interested in buying these items. I will try to keep the prices as low as possible, at least lower than eBay. I don't think I could ship outside of the US for the exception of Canada (sorry). And some of this stuff is just random furniture, 3 to 4 sets of cards, maybe some half painted figures, I mean there is a lot, its just so random. Some of the cards might have an indent or some of the furniture is super glued (I know, its dumb), but most of it is in pretty good shape. Everything is N/A versions. I think I even have a couple of game boards I can list. I can do paypal or even U.S. Money Orders. I just need to get rid of all this stuff.

Feedback? Opinions? Interests?

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Slain a measly Goblin! Killed a mighty Fimir! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Decipher

Giant Wolf
Giant Wolf

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Decipher's Loot! Extra HQ stuff for sale

Postby Decipher » July 6th, 2017, 4:32 am

I feel real crappy about not being able to ship to Europe, but it's my fault because I'm ignorant when it comes to shipping out of the U.S. I don't know if its expensive or worth someone from overseas paying $4 for something only to pay $10 to ship it. If no one is interested, I'll have to list it on eBay, which I really don't want to do. I'd rather sell it here because I know everyone here is hardcore HQ players.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Slain a measly Goblin! Killed a mighty Fimir! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Decipher

Giant Wolf
Giant Wolf

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby j_dean80 » July 6th, 2017, 7:00 am

The only "real" HQ I still need is 1 cupboard, 1 treasure chest, and 4 spiral stairs tiles. Everything else I search for are new monsters.
Blood - Good to the last drop

Ye Olde Inn Quest Design Competition 2024 Joint Winner

Rewards:
Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Grin's Stone Map Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
j_dean80

Ice Gremlin
Ice Gremlin

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Usergroups:
Scribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberArtists Group MemberChampion Group Member

Postby Decipher » July 6th, 2017, 7:11 am

I have plenty of all that, don't know about the spiral stair cases, think I only have 4 period, guess I could part with two. I'll list everything I have with as much detail as possible in a later today. I can take some pictures too. I just need to get rid of this access stuff, it's been collecting dust for years.

Rewards:
Decipher

Giant Wolf
Giant Wolf

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby torilen » July 6th, 2017, 9:22 am

I'll try to remember to check to see what cards I need, and I'll PM you when I do. Don't save them, though...
first come first serve, always.

Rewards:
Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic.
torilen

Ice Gremlin
Ice Gremlin

Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby Fallensaviour » July 6th, 2017, 9:44 am

Sounds good,I have everything but you never know when a guy might want a few more items.

Rewards:
Killed a mighty Fimir! Destroyed a Zombie!
Fallensaviour

Ogre Chieftain
Ogre Chieftain

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby QorDaq » July 6th, 2017, 11:17 am

This is pretty tempting. As some folks around here know, the ex tossed all of my cards and a few other things, though I have suitable proxies for most of it, just not the cards. So depending on price I'd probably be up for a set of cards. I cannot pay a lot at the moment (like in the next week), but would most likely be interested (again, depending on what you need to get for them).

maj!
maj! = Klingon word for "Good". Used in the context of "I approve".

- vay' DaneHbogh yIchargh!
QorDaq

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby whitebeard » July 6th, 2017, 1:17 pm

Well, I bought that second base set a while back (for the cards, the dice, and modding figures).
Now between re-prints, Twisting Catacombs, and upgraded figures, I almost have a complete original unpainted game which I do not play with. For that set I could use a better box and 1 orc... maybe the barbarian, I only have one and I want to eventually try my hand at painting him. I'm not sure why I have this pristine version, it just seemed like a smart way to store the extra stuff. Perhaps completing it will have some utility? (Or when the price doubles again in 5 years I will post it on eBay).

I also have a bit of extra stuff, a game board, 3x treasure chests, cupboard, bookcases, rack, weapon rack, doors, rule book, quest book, character sheet pad, etc. I will watch this thread and see if I can help anyone out completing a set.
Has resigned from the forum and would delete his account if he could.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Destroyed a Zombie! Smashed a massive Gargoyle!
whitebeard

Archmage
Archmage

Usergroups:

Postby Decipher » July 6th, 2017, 3:48 pm

whitebeard wrote:Well, I bought that second base set a while back (for the cards, the dice, and modding figures).
Now between re-prints, Twisting Catacombs, and upgraded figures, I almost have a complete original unpainted game which I do not play with. For that set I could use a better box and 1 orc... maybe the barbarian, I only have one and I want to eventually try my hand at painting him. I'm not sure why I have this pristine version, it just seemed like a smart way to store the extra stuff. Perhaps completing it will have some utility? (Or when the price doubles again in 5 years I will post it on eBay).

I also have a bit of extra stuff, a game board, 3x treasure chests, cupboard, bookcases, rack, weapon rack, doors, rule book, quest book, character sheet pad, etc. I will watch this thread and see if I can help anyone out completing a set.

Whitebeard, if I pm you for anything you have, we will both know I have a serious HeroQuest collecting problem for sure lol!

Rewards:
Decipher

Giant Wolf
Giant Wolf

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby whitebeard » July 6th, 2017, 4:36 pm

Decipher wrote:Whitebeard, if I pm you for anything you have, we will both know I have a serious HeroQuest collecting problem for sure lol!

:lol: yeah, I'll just ignore you. ;)

I like to think that everything I plan to keep will get used... which is why an urge to complete the unpainted set troubles me so much. "Hey, I don't have a problem! It's an INVESTMENT. And I can stop anytime I want to!"

6af17c8cf92dbd67711bf048e8fba796.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Has resigned from the forum and would delete his account if he could.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Destroyed a Zombie! Smashed a massive Gargoyle!
whitebeard

Archmage
Archmage

Usergroups:

Next

Return to Ye Olde Market