• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

WTD - Various HQ Figures

Guests may gather here to barter their goods, let others know what items they are searching for and post links to items others may be interested in. Or just vent about the outrageous prices on eBay.
Forum rules
Ye Olde Inn is not responsible for the trades/purchases made in this forum. Please exchange private information and transaction details via PM.

WTD - Various HQ Figures

Postby David Day » September 5th, 2016, 1:05 pm

No need to jump on this if your feeling an eager beaver, I dont get paid till the 25th (Sept).
As there's quite a few minis im after I thought Id post this up to put the feelers out :D
Im looking for original unmolested HQ minis, not too worried about paint work, I can always strip it off carefully to repaint.
Thanks for looking and if you think you can help out post up here or drop me a PM :D

FYI - Im based in the Midlands (UK)

Minis need are:

1 x Skeleton
2 x Zombies
5 x Orcs
3 x Goblins
1 x Chaos Warrior
1 x Gargoyle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0WPG1t ... e=youtu.be
David Day

Goblin
Goblin

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: WTD - Various HQ Figures

Postby Geofonos » September 6th, 2016, 7:58 am

Hello there mate.
Youtube video wasn't of great quality so I couldn't figure out exactly the orcs' and goblins' weapons. You see, the full set consists of:
4 heroes - Barbarian, Dwarf, Elf, Wizard - (all there)
4 Chaos Warrriors (you're missing one)
1 Chaos sorcerer (he's there)
4 Sekeletons (you're missing one)
2 zombies (you're missing both)
2 mummies (all there)
3 fimirs (all there)
1 Gargoyle (missing)
8 orcs - 2 with cleavers, 2 with morning stars / chained iron balls, 3 with scimitars and 1 with a big notched scimitar. You're definitely missing the cleaver ones, the morning star ones and 1 with either a scimitar or the notched scimitar. I couldn't tell.
6 goblins - 2 with scimitars, 2 with axes/hatchets and 2 with straight short swords. You're missing the 2 axed ones for sure but again, video didn't help much to identify if those you have carry a scimitar or a short sword.

You got a ton of furniture though! Seriously, your best bet would be to find someone near you and trade furniture for monsters. You're missing alchemist scales and mint/unmolested altar candles which are the most highly priced item in my humble opinion, along with the gargoyle.

I wish I could help you out but I live in Greece and shipping would blow the final price skyhigh. Either look for a fellow Brit or search them on ebay.

Rewards:
Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Geofonos

Ogre Champion
Ogre Champion

Forum Language: Ελληνικά
Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby knightkrawler » September 6th, 2016, 10:12 am

I second all of that.
HQ - Heroes & Villains (Dropbox-download link) https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jgj0kzsys9w38oh/AAA_VEHx6vMv4HKRX7IiOWTFa?dl=0
Feedback http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3560
Gallery http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=1972&hilit=knightkrawler+gallery&start=200
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've found a way of paying off old debts:
Always make more promises than you can break.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Cheese Baron
knightkrawler
The Furry Blue Derailer

Witch Lord
Witch Lord

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby mitchiemasha » September 6th, 2016, 11:49 am

I might have a few minis for sale or swap especially if you fancy sending some painted ones my way. Looks like they're quite good. Although some higher res pictures would be better.

Rewards:
Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Prince
mitchiemasha

Halberdier
Halberdier

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby David Day » September 7th, 2016, 4:44 am

David Day

Goblin
Goblin

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby David Day » September 7th, 2016, 11:10 am

mitchiemasha wrote:I might have a few minis for sale or swap especially if you fancy sending some painted ones my way. Looks like they're quite good. Although some higher res pictures would be better.

Haha, I think the blurry video is making them look better, my painting is not very good I'm afraid.
I'll try and get some pictures up later today though :)
David Day

Goblin
Goblin

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Return to Ye Olde Market