• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Extras, extras, extras

Guests may gather here to barter their goods, let others know what items they are searching for and post links to items others may be interested in. Or just vent about the outrageous prices on eBay.
Forum rules
Ye Olde Inn is not responsible for the trades/purchases made in this forum. Please exchange private information and transaction details via PM.

Extras, extras, extras

Postby chaoticprime » May 18th, 2013, 5:40 pm

Hey,

I have quite a few extra basic set miniatures, mostly of the non-Undead type, in various conditions. I also have a bit of extra furniture. I do not want to list everything, as that would require effort, and the point of this is to help people round off missing pieces of their own HQ collection.

Basically, if you need pieces, and I have them, you can have them for cheap plus the price of shipping, because I rule.

How much would they cost? How much would you think to be fair?

I have lots of skulls, lots of orcs, extra gargoyle bits and various other monsters, heroes, and furniture.


Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
User avatar
chaoticprime
Practically Lives Here

Swordsman
Swordsman
 
Posts: 1939
Images: 0
Joined: February 10th, 2013, 3:38 am
Location: Kansas City
Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Extras, extras, extras

Postby Sjeng » May 19th, 2013, 5:23 am

you rule! :D
Fortunately, my set is more than complete :)
Check out my YouTube channel Boardgame Heaven, and drop me a sub please!


Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote twenty (20) articles for the Blog in three (3) sections. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Wizard
Wizard
 
Posts: 4536
Images: 92
Joined: July 26th, 2011, 9:58 am
Location: The Netherlands
Forum Language: Nederlands
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Re: Extras, extras, extras

Postby Lothgoradin » November 7th, 2014, 4:36 am

I could use several pieces to complete my set. I picked mine up from a salvation army, needless to say, incomplete. I need some critters and a few pieces of furniture.
A weapons rack
two chests
A table
Tomb
Dice (I have 3 but would like to end up with more than 6)
4 orcs
2 goblins
3 fimirs
2 chaos warriors
Chaos warlock
Gargoyles wings
Also, I would like the books that come with too as I had to look up the rules and quests.
How much of this would you want to part with and for how much? Additionally, I would love to get ahold of more minis than come stock, assuming you can spare them of course
Lothgoradin
 
Posts: 5
Joined: November 7th, 2014, 4:19 am
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon

Re: Extras, extras, extras

Postby ruiza97 » November 7th, 2014, 4:46 pm

xtra Barbarian to give an axe.
ruiza97

Mummy
Mummy
 
Posts: 88
Images: 2
Joined: August 3rd, 2014, 12:26 am
Location: DFW
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: Extras, extras, extras

Postby artisturn » November 7th, 2014, 10:33 pm

Have you tried checking ebay.lately I have seen some of the main game systems selling for some pretty good prices.

There has also been some sales of just furniture and monsters as well.
User avatar
artisturn

Mummy
Mummy
 
Posts: 81
Joined: October 3rd, 2014, 6:04 pm
Location: Santa Fe,New Mexico,USA.
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: Extras, extras, extras

Postby unclejeffie » November 11th, 2014, 5:57 am

I've got some spares aswell, please contact me with PM if interested


Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
unclejeffie

Skeleton
Skeleton
 
Posts: 20
Joined: November 18th, 2012, 6:35 am
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member


Return to Ye Olde Market

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests