• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

HeroQuest 25th anniversary crowdfunding!

Guests may gather here to barter their goods, let others know what items they are searching for and post links to items others may be interested in. Or just vent about the outrageous prices on eBay.
Forum rules
Ye Olde Inn is not responsible for the trades/purchases made in this forum. Please exchange private information and transaction details via PM.

Re: HeroQuest 25th anniversary crowdfunding!

Postby Sjeng » November 8th, 2013, 2:07 am

That is WAY overpriced. Not buying it, sorry. lol $150,-.
Check out my YouTube channel Boardgame Heaven, and drop me a sub please!


Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote twenty (20) articles for the Blog in three (3) sections. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Wizard
Wizard
 
Posts: 4536
Images: 92
Joined: July 26th, 2011, 9:58 am
Location: The Netherlands
Forum Language: Nederlands
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: HeroQuest 25th anniversary crowdfunding!

Postby Phantom07 » November 8th, 2013, 4:53 am

I can't tell if it is too expensive or not. It depends what is in the box by the end of the campaign.

Nonetheless, I will back it :-)
Phantom07

Skeleton
Skeleton
 
Posts: 28
Joined: February 13th, 2013, 6:13 pm
Forum Language: Deutsch
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: HeroQuest 25th anniversary crowdfunding!

Postby knightkrawler » November 8th, 2013, 9:37 am

That is right. Whether the contents of the box is worth 150 bucks, depends on the contents of the box.
Nevertheless, I am getting very impatient right now, and I mean in a bad sense.

Source?
Any hints apart from how much money those people want from me?

Besides, it's Morcar, not Morkar. Maybe that was just endakil's fault when posting it, but god... I sure hope that is not the beginning of a string of translation/text quality issues.
I'm breathing slowly through the nose, hoping that this all comes to fruition in a way satiffying for us all, and then I'll back this project.

But, as it's standing right now, I DON'T SEE A PROJECT, just a price tag.
HQ - Heroes & Villains (Dropbox-download link) https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jgj0kzsys9w38oh/AAA_VEHx6vMv4HKRX7IiOWTFa?dl=0
Feedback http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3560
Gallery http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=1972&hilit=knightkrawler+gallery&start=200
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've found a way of paying off old debts:
Always make more promises than you can break.


Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
Cheese Baron
knightkrawler
The Furry Blue Derailer

Witch Lord
Witch Lord
 
Posts: 5825
Images: 27
Joined: May 25th, 2012, 2:26 pm
Location: Regensburg, Germany
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: HeroQuest 25th anniversary crowdfunding!

Postby ampersand » November 8th, 2013, 9:48 am

Without a source for information. These values are only speculation


Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
User avatar
ampersand

Orc Shaman
Orc Shaman
 
Posts: 395
Joined: April 16th, 2013, 1:51 pm
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: HeroQuest 25th anniversary crowdfunding!

Postby torilen » November 8th, 2013, 10:33 am

I really wonder what is going on with this. I don't know about the rest of you,
but I entered my email for more information, and still haven't gotten anything about this...
and that was over a week ago.

Question...does anyone know who runs this gamezone miniatures? Are they are big company?
well known company?


Rewards:
Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic.
torilen

Ice Gremlin
Ice Gremlin
 
Posts: 2081
Joined: October 9th, 2009, 4:18 am
Location: Virginia, USA
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Re: HeroQuest 25th anniversary crowdfunding!

Postby ampersand » November 8th, 2013, 10:36 am

I know they do create some great looking minis. And also ask are a little on the pricey side! Lol
I would imagine you will get an updte when they have something to update?? I cant help but think they have putthe feelers out to see how people respond


Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
User avatar
ampersand

Orc Shaman
Orc Shaman
 
Posts: 395
Joined: April 16th, 2013, 1:51 pm
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: HeroQuest 25th anniversary crowdfunding!

Postby knightkrawler » November 8th, 2013, 10:49 am

I know they made some of the most greatest miniatures out there.
Like this one:
Image

Or this:
Image

Another thing they've concentrated on is replacements/improved versions/alternatives for Warhammer models, complete with character models and units.
Go through these categories: http://www.shop.battlefield-berlin.de/index.php/katalog/nlayer/140-1-gamezone_miniatures.html

These gameplay minis are actually not too pricey, the more detailed, sophisticated, specific stuff is.
HQ - Heroes & Villains (Dropbox-download link) https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jgj0kzsys9w38oh/AAA_VEHx6vMv4HKRX7IiOWTFa?dl=0
Feedback http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3560
Gallery http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=1972&hilit=knightkrawler+gallery&start=200
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've found a way of paying off old debts:
Always make more promises than you can break.


Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
Cheese Baron
knightkrawler
The Furry Blue Derailer

Witch Lord
Witch Lord
 
Posts: 5825
Images: 27
Joined: May 25th, 2012, 2:26 pm
Location: Regensburg, Germany
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: HeroQuest 25th anniversary crowdfunding!

Postby Endakil » November 8th, 2013, 9:25 pm



Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
User avatar
Endakil
 
Posts: 6
Joined: November 2nd, 2013, 10:01 am
Location: Barakaldo, Basque Country, Spain, Europe, Earth
Forum Language: Español
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar

Re: HeroQuest 25th anniversary crowdfunding!

Postby chaoticprime » November 8th, 2013, 9:33 pm

I have over $200 of Talisman stuff. I bought my first copy of Heroquest for $8.00 on clearance from a Venture, just before the whole company went out of business.


Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
User avatar
chaoticprime
Practically Lives Here

Swordsman
Swordsman
 
Posts: 1939
Images: 0
Joined: February 10th, 2013, 3:38 am
Location: Kansas City
Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: HeroQuest 25th anniversary crowdfunding!

Postby Nephew of Mentor » November 10th, 2013, 5:04 pm

torilen wrote:I'm gonna mention something here - I would like to think this wouldn't need to be said,
but sometimes one just never knows.
When and if this new edition of HQ comes out...if the company does make new quest packs to go with it,
I would like to urge everyone to be respectful of the company. By that I mean: Let's not find any scanned
copies of a brand new quest pack up here for pdf download...let's not find any word for word copy of the
text of the new quest packs...let's not find any point by point walk through of any new quest packs.

Basically...again, let's all be respectful of the company, and let's not ruin everyone else's fun in seeing what
is new.

Sure...we can all talk about the stories and plots and such...but use some restraint in how we do it.

Yes? Can we all agree to that?



I'm with you, but then again, just the chance to buy brand new Heroquest stuff excites me to no end.
Sure it's pretty scary when the witch lord returns but what you should really be afraid of is "Resurrection of the Witch Lord". Resurrected baddies always come back more threatening than ever, usually kind of demonic with wings and horns and hell fire to announce their arrival. Think Gannondorf or Mother Brain from Super Metroid.


Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Destroyed a Zombie!
User avatar
Nephew of Mentor

Necromancer
Necromancer
 
Posts: 337
Joined: February 20th, 2012, 3:22 am
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

PreviousNext

Return to Ye Olde Market

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests