• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Casting plastics and taking names.

Guests may gather here to barter their goods, let others know what items they are searching for and post links to items others may be interested in. Or just vent about the outrageous prices on eBay.
Forum rules
Ye Olde Inn is not responsible for the trades/purchases made in this forum. Please exchange private information and transaction details via PM.

Re: Casting plastics and taking names.

Postby sajungzak » March 27th, 2014, 9:43 pm

Some people's kids be like
"Well that came out *lemony goodness*. Oh well, good enough. Maybe no one will notice."
this is where I've been posting my painting progress so far:
http://www.facebook.com/zachary.lewis.96


Rewards:
Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Created a Hot Topic. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Destroyed a Zombie!
User avatar
sajungzak

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior
 
Posts: 600
Joined: May 19th, 2013, 4:10 pm
Location: Spokane, Washington
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Casting plastics and taking names.

Postby StratosVX » March 28th, 2014, 3:19 am

Stairwell wrote:No one is currently casting the 3 non-warrior Ogre's aside from Goldenboy atm?


I've currently got a bid in on ebay to get those pieces. If I can win the auction, I plan on offering them. Once I make sure I can do it right anyway. I'm a perfectionist.


Rewards:
Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
User avatar
Scribe of Heroes
StratosVX
I hate snakes, Jacques...

Scout
Scout
 
Posts: 1146
Joined: November 6th, 2012, 12:44 am
Location: Utah, USA
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: Casting plastics and taking names.

Postby chaoticprime » March 28th, 2014, 3:33 am

StratosVX wrote:
Stairwell wrote:No one is currently casting the 3 non-warrior Ogre's aside from Goldenboy atm?


I've currently got a bid in on ebay to get those pieces. If I can win the auction, I plan on offering them. Once I make sure I can do it right anyway. I'm a perfectionist.


I have 4 from bill.


Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
User avatar
chaoticprime
Practically Lives Here

Swordsman
Swordsman
 
Posts: 1939
Images: 0
Joined: February 10th, 2013, 3:38 am
Location: Kansas City
Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: Casting plastics and taking names.

Postby Stairwell » March 28th, 2014, 4:22 am

chaoticprime wrote:
I have 4 from bill.


The warriors with the clubs?

StratosVX wrote:I've currently got a bid in on ebay to get those pieces. If I can win the auction, I plan on offering them. Once I make sure I can do it right anyway. I'm a perfectionist.


If its the auction I'm thinking of I was watching that for a few days but it's too expensive now for me. I started looking at proxies but hard to gauge scale without having them in hand.
Would be good to see some casts if you end up winning...
Stairwell

Orc
Orc
 
Posts: 49
Joined: March 20th, 2014, 9:03 pm
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: Casting plastics and taking names.

Postby TMU » March 28th, 2014, 7:49 am

Stairwell wrote:Speaking of him.. looks like has branched out into metal
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Heroquest-me ... 1c3e643ebd

That barbarian looks like he has no detail on his face? Or is it just me?

It's not just you. That is indeed what it looks like. Anyway it sucks to see these still sold so much, I have bought some my self too from him. Way overpriced when compared to quality. :(
"There is no greater danger than playing it safe."


Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Slaughtered an Orc! Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
Second Lieutenant
TMU

Swordsman
Swordsman
 
Posts: 1870
Images: 15
Joined: November 17th, 2012, 2:55 pm
Location: Rauma, Finland
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Re: Casting plastics and taking names.

Postby chaoticprime » March 29th, 2014, 4:55 am

Stairwell wrote:The warriors with the clubs?


Yes.


Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
User avatar
chaoticprime
Practically Lives Here

Swordsman
Swordsman
 
Posts: 1939
Images: 0
Joined: February 10th, 2013, 3:38 am
Location: Kansas City
Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: Casting plastics and taking names.

Postby StratosVX » March 30th, 2014, 8:50 pm

Stairwell wrote:If its the auction I'm thinking of I was watching that for a few days but it's too expensive now for me. I started looking at proxies but hard to gauge scale without having them in hand.
Would be good to see some casts if you end up winning...


I won the auction so hopefully I can get some good casts out of them. They are shipping to the US from the UK though so it will be a bit before I receive them.


Rewards:
Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
User avatar
Scribe of Heroes
StratosVX
I hate snakes, Jacques...

Scout
Scout
 
Posts: 1146
Joined: November 6th, 2012, 12:44 am
Location: Utah, USA
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: Casting plastics and taking names.

Postby Sydcomebak » March 31st, 2014, 1:36 am

^^^^^Interested^^^^^


Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Destroyed a Zombie! Smashed a massive Gargoyle!
Sydcomebak

Orc
Orc
 
Posts: 43
Images: 0
Joined: March 7th, 2014, 4:08 pm
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: Casting plastics and taking names.

Postby Stairwell » March 31st, 2014, 5:10 pm

Sydcomebak wrote:^^^^^Interested^^^^^


Yep +1

I was going to buy 3 battle masters Ogres off ebay yesterday, but spaced on the ending time and my phone decided not to remind me, they sold for like $6 dang it. But yeah if you can get casts of the 3 non-warriors that would be rad.. def interested.
Stairwell

Orc
Orc
 
Posts: 49
Joined: March 20th, 2014, 9:03 pm
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: Casting plastics and taking names.

Postby StratosVX » March 31st, 2014, 9:03 pm

I'll keep you guys updated. I work a two week rotational schedule (two weeks at work, two weeks home) so that will also play into how long it takes me to get it figured out. I've been wanting to do it for a while though.


Rewards:
Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
User avatar
Scribe of Heroes
StratosVX
I hate snakes, Jacques...

Scout
Scout
 
Posts: 1146
Joined: November 6th, 2012, 12:44 am
Location: Utah, USA
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Champion Group Member

PreviousNext

Return to Ye Olde Market

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests