• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Wanted: 80s Warhammer Fantasy regiments minis

Guests may gather here to barter their goods, let others know what items they are searching for and post links to items others may be interested in. Or just vent about the outrageous prices on eBay.
Forum rules
Ye Olde Inn is not responsible for the trades/purchases made in this forum. Please exchange private information and transaction details via PM.

Re: Wanted: 80s Warhammer Fantasy regiments minis

Postby Sinned » June 24th, 2013, 4:35 pm

Sjeng wrote:Sweet! Thanks for asking. Man, those WoM minis are so elusive...

No prob.
As said: I had 'em, he had 'em and I know at least one other guy (who often played with us) who had 'em.
I traded them for metal GW minis.....and I hope I traded them with my friend (I can't remember, +-20 years ago!). In case he still has them (or in case he only has his own set) I hope he wants to get rid of them :mrgreen:
(the WoM minis are the only thing thats missing; I still have everything else)

'Fun' fact: I also traded some M.E.R.P. (Middle Earth Role Playing) books I had back then.
Some are now worth 3-4 times the price I paid back then......ah well......sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.


Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters.
User avatar
Sinned

Ogre Lord
Ogre Lord
 
Posts: 271
Images: 11
Joined: February 21st, 2012, 1:29 pm
Location: Eindhoven, the Netherlands
Forum Language: Nederlands
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Wanted: 80s Warhammer Fantasy regiments minis

Postby Sjeng » June 26th, 2013, 2:59 pm

I won an auction with classic goblin archers, which I'll be sharing with TMU. Whoo! Still interested in your friend's minis though Sinned ;)
I'm hoping my AHQ set comes in the mail tomorrow! Excited!
Check out my YouTube channel Boardgame Heaven, and drop me a sub please!


Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote twenty (20) articles for the Blog in three (3) sections. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Wizard
Wizard
 
Posts: 4536
Images: 92
Joined: July 26th, 2011, 9:58 am
Location: The Netherlands
Forum Language: Nederlands
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Re: Wanted: 80s Warhammer Fantasy regiments minis

Postby Sjeng » June 27th, 2013, 12:33 pm

Well, since TMU and I won the goblins, someone else from the US might be looking to get these. ;)
Check out my YouTube channel Boardgame Heaven, and drop me a sub please!


Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote twenty (20) articles for the Blog in three (3) sections. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Wizard
Wizard
 
Posts: 4536
Images: 92
Joined: July 26th, 2011, 9:58 am
Location: The Netherlands
Forum Language: Nederlands
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Previous

Return to Ye Olde Market

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron