Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.


Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.
knightkrawler wrote:I like your Dad! My birthday is in November so there's still time for him to save some money...
Here's my want list:
* Adventure Design Kit (for completeness' sake)
* Advanced HeroQuest (I don't mind if it's miniature-less; I own them all already)
* Warhammer Quest with expansions (this one is gonna be a bitch!)
* Descent 1st ed., miniatures from the expansions
I thank your Dad in advance, he should be looking for WQ... well, better now!
Woo-Hoo, BIRTHDAY!






TMU wrote:My presents are going to auction someday near by, if they don't sell, those will come here.




Sjeng wrote:nicely done! are you gonna buy more HQ stuff with it?








Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest