• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

stuff to give away

Guests may gather here to barter their goods, let others know what items they are searching for and post links to items others may be interested in. Or just vent about the outrageous prices on eBay.
Forum rules
Ye Olde Inn is not responsible for the trades/purchases made in this forum. Please exchange private information and transaction details via PM.

Re: Free HQ stuff

Postby bruenor » January 23rd, 2013, 4:42 pm

Free stuff????
Free......Stuff.....????
Free.....HQ.....Stuff...???

Yes please. :D


Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges.
User avatar
bruenor

Necromancer
Necromancer
 
Posts: 343
Images: 26
Joined: January 18th, 2013, 1:37 pm
Location: Lincolnshire UK
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Free HQ stuff

Postby Daedalus » January 27th, 2013, 5:08 pm

Still have mine. I've used the insides of the door frames as grave markers by slotting them in door bases. I've also used them as part of an elaborate throne dias that I made when I had way too much time on my hands.
..
UNCLE ZARGON
Image
WANTS.. YOU


Rewards:
Wizard of Zargon Group Member Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in five (5) Play-by-Post games. Created a Hot Topic. Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy!Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
Editor-in-Chief
Daedalus
Dread Ruleslawyer

Wizard
Wizard
 
Posts: 5332
Images: 14
Joined: May 9th, 2011, 2:31 pm
Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group MemberScribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberArtists Group MemberChampion Group Member

Re: Free HQ stuff

Postby tasoe » January 29th, 2013, 3:53 pm

I have 2 german hero cards. One Zwerg (Dwarf) and one Alb (Elf). If any of the German member wants it, I can send it.
Please do not ask for them if you're not German just to use the cardboard for your own custom hero cards as I could do it myself.


Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges.Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
tasoe

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior
 
Posts: 697
Joined: September 22nd, 2011, 1:05 pm
Location: Athens, Greece
Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Re: Free HQ stuff

Postby Hinks12 » January 30th, 2013, 1:12 pm

what if you want to learn german, I know some german because of my family history, my great grandfather was from Bern Switzerland area and spoke german and i want to keep it in the family. but i have no money so i couldn't help pay for shipping
User avatar
Hinks12

Orc
Orc
 
Posts: 42
Images: 1
Joined: August 23rd, 2012, 2:46 pm
Location: Utah USA
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group MemberChampion Group Member

Re: Free HQ stuff

Postby washi » January 30th, 2013, 2:20 pm

I do not know nobody here in Brazil that has the game. Parts are extremely difficult to find. Miniatures, for example, I can't find here, because the game was released with horrible paper miniatures. All the things I bought (game system and some expansions) were bought on evil-Bay. If someone wants to give or sell any item I'm interested. First of all, I need some orcs, goblins and fimirs to complete the Kellar's Keep expansion...


Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange.
User avatar
washi

Ogre Warrior
Ogre Warrior
 
Posts: 151
Joined: January 25th, 2013, 11:43 am
Forum Language: Português (Brasil)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: Free HQ stuff

Postby Miksang » March 8th, 2013, 12:59 pm

I'm looking for a lot of miniatures that came with the base set of HQ. If anyone has any please let me know!
Miksang

Mummy
Mummy
 
Posts: 87
Joined: March 8th, 2013, 12:56 pm
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: Free HQ stuff

Postby Sjeng » March 8th, 2013, 1:59 pm

I'd suggest keeping an eye open for a base game on eBay.
Check out my YouTube channel Boardgame Heaven, and drop me a sub please!


Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote twenty (20) articles for the Blog in three (3) sections. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Wizard
Wizard
 
Posts: 4536
Images: 92
Joined: July 26th, 2011, 9:58 am
Location: The Netherlands
Forum Language: Nederlands
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Re: Free HQ stuff

Postby Miksang » March 8th, 2013, 5:08 pm

I have been but everything is usually going for over $100.
Miksang

Mummy
Mummy
 
Posts: 87
Joined: March 8th, 2013, 12:56 pm
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Re: Free HQ stuff

Postby IvenBach » March 9th, 2013, 5:22 pm

I was watching ebay for this one (http://www.ebay.com/itm/350730540339 ~$56 right now) but alas it passed my price range of 'poor broke married college student'. Figured you could see if you could snipe it and get it. You never know.

Boy how I miss the old days when I picked up my 3 sets for $75 all together. Missing a few small things but when I put everything together I had a Full Complete set and then TONS of extras that I stuck in a ziplock baggy and will probably never get any real use (Extra cards etc). Last purchase I got was as mixture of 29 skeleton orc mummies goblins chaos warriors. I giggled like a school girl when I saw it was only $19.99 and threw money at the screen :ugeek: . One of the few recent things I've gotten that made me that happy.


Rewards:
Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
User avatar
IvenBach
The NEEEEEEEEEEEERD!!!

Halberdier
Halberdier
 
Posts: 1308
Images: 4
Joined: November 30th, 2012, 7:26 am
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Re: Free HQ stuff

Postby Miksang » March 10th, 2013, 12:39 pm

IvenBach wrote:I was watching ebay for this one (http://www.ebay.com/itm/350730540339 ~$56 right now) but alas it passed my price range of 'poor broke married college student'. Figured you could see if you could snipe it and get it. You never know.

Boy how I miss the old days when I picked up my 3 sets for $75 all together. Missing a few small things but when I put everything together I had a Full Complete set and then TONS of extras that I stuck in a ziplock baggy and will probably never get any real use (Extra cards etc). Last purchase I got was as mixture of 29 skeleton orc mummies goblins chaos warriors. I giggled like a school girl when I saw it was only $19.99 and threw money at the screen :ugeek: . One of the few recent things I've gotten that made me that happy.



That's badass! I missed that auction unfortunately...

If you have any extra skeletons, orcs, mummy's, etc... that you'd want to give away/sell for cheap let me know. My group is almost finished the base quest and i'm looking for more miniatures to continue on to the expansions with not much luck so far. :(
Miksang

Mummy
Mummy
 
Posts: 87
Joined: March 8th, 2013, 12:56 pm
Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

PreviousNext

Return to Ye Olde Market

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest